|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 11.43 x 6.35 cm; 436 Grams|
|Item Weight||436 g|
Hammock Chair Ultimate Hanging Kit - Stainless Steel 230kg Capacity Hammock Spring, Swivel Hook, and Ceiling Hammock Mount (with 4 Stainless mounting Screws)
|Price:||+ $11.12 Delivery|
- Hook Mount, Spring, and Swivel for mounting hammock chairs and other hanging accessories like punching bags, hanging plants, etc..
- Ceiling Mount - 316 stainless steel mounting plate securely bolts into beams, boards, or any other overhead surface. Included are four long stainless phillips head screws.
- Spring Hook - Rated over 500lb capacity. The spring helps relieve stress from impacts, and will increase the lifespan of your hammock, in addition your mounting surface
- The hook/swivel will securely clip onto your hammock or swinging chair, enabling to you spin and twist without tangling or having to untwist.
- Perfect for Hammock Chairs, Porch Swings, Swinging Chairs, Punching Bags, or hanging any other heavy object from an overhead mount
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The perfect kit for mounting your hanging hammock or swinging chair. Included in the kit: Ceiling Mount - 316 stainless steel mounting plate securely bolts into beams, boards, or any other overhead surface. Included are four long stainless phillips head screws. Spring Hook - Rated over 500lb capacity. The spring helps relieve stress from impacts, and will increase the lifespan of your hammock, in addition the mounting surface. Hook Swivel - The hook/swivel will securely clip onto your hammock or swinging chair, enabling to you spin and twist without tangling or having to untwist.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The hardware is good quality....very heavy duty.
The one issue I had was with the mounting bracket. Considering how much weight this needs to hold, you need to screw it directly into a 2X4.(assuming you are hanging this indoors, as I was, in my kid's bedroom)
A 2X4 is only 1.5 inches wide...the holes in the bracket are slightly wider than that. So I was faced with one of the screws being on the edge of the 2X4, that made me uncomfortable. Maybe it would have been fine, but my teenager sitting in this is 110 lbs so I was concerned.
I ended up going into the attic and nailing another a short 2X4 into the existing one to effectively widen the screwing surface to 3 inches.
This did the trick, but definitely some extra work.
1) spring is too stiff. Doesn't stretch at all, even when a nearly 200 lb person sits in the chair.
2) hooks on spring are very shallow. Seems like it could easily slip off when getting in out of chair and hurt you (it's very heavy)
3) swivel hook opens by pulling the latch outward away from the hook. While this may be safer than the typical push in type, it takes 2 hands to operate so you can't grab whatever you're attaching it to. Very difficult to operate.
4) swivel is metal on metal so it doesn't rotate easily with weight on it. The chain or rope will twist more easily making it useless.
I should have saved my money and just bought a large eye bolt and S-hook at the hardware store.