|Package Dimensions||15.49 x 11.43 x 6.86 cm; 539.77 Grams|
|Item Weight||540 g|
XL Hammock Straps - Hammock Tree Straps Set Versatile 2000+ LBS Heavy Duty 40 Loops & 100% No Stretch Suspension System Kit - Camping Hammock Accessories | 2 Carabiners
- #1 HAMMOCK TREE STRAPS SET on AMAZON: 12 Feet Long (24 Ft Total) x 1 Inch Wide (Tree Friendly), 20 Attachment Loops (40 Total), 1000+ Lbs Per Strap (2000+ Lbs Total). No-Stretch Heavy Duty Triple Stitched Seams, Set of 2 Straps with Two Free Locking Carabiners & Bag. Hang Your Portable Single and Double Parachute Hammocks
- FAST & EASY TO HANG YOUR HAMMOCK: Setting up a hammock with MalloMe hammock hanging straps takes less than 1 minute! Setup and tear down is so easy with no complicated knots to learn. MalloMe Hammock Straps for Trees safely suspend you by anchor points that are over 25 feet apart. Perfect suspension for trees, posts, large rocks, roof racks, boat masts, docks, and more- great for camping, hiking, backpacking, cottage living - a must for your hammock outdoor furniture, outdoor patio furniture
- ADJUSTABLE & NO-STRETCHING FOR COMFORT: Our daisy-chained loop system makes it easy to adjust the height of your hammock fast so that your hang is amazingly comfortable every time even around grand trunk trees. And with our high quality 100% polyester webbing material, where your hammock hangs is were it stays. No stretching and ending up on the ground after a while, even when wet.
- PERFECT GIFT for FAMILY and FRIENDS: #1 Outdoor Camping Gear Hammock Set for Backyard, Backpacking Gear, Hiking Gear, or at the Beach for anyone looking for a high quality, great value product for the camping world to enjoy with the people you love. Must have for Camping Equipment and/or Camping Supplies
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GONE ARE THE DAYS OF SHORT, WEAK, & HARD TO SET UP HAMMOCK STRAPS! GET YOUR CAMPING HAMMOCK READY! THE BEST PARACHUTE HAMMOCK STRAP IS FINALLY HERE MalloMe Hammock Tree Straps XL Set 2 Free Locking Carabiners Enjoy the Great Outdoors Reclined Now! THE #1 MOST CONVENIENT NYLON PARACHUTE HAMMOCK STRAPS THAT WILL MAKE YOU THE CAMPING TRIP SAVING GRACE Fed up with trying to find trees the perfect distance apart Want heavy duty adjustable camping gear hammock hanging straps that can hold you and your friends in a hammock Had enough of those short hammock straps that take up too much space & always stretch leaving you on the ground LOOK NO FURTHER! TOP RATED at 1400 Lbs Strength, 40 Connection Points, 12 Feet Extra Long & guaranteed to be of the highest standards for you & yours Versatile! Great for as camping supplies, camping gear, camping equipment, hiking gear, backpacking gear, backpacking supplies, camping accessories, & outdoor gear Never lose them! Stylish White Stripes specifically designed to be easy to spot FREE Carabiner Set of 2: must have hammock accessories to put up any double or single portable parachute camping hammock FREE Drawstring Bag to tie to camping backpack & to protect from the elements! FREE Ebook on marshmallow roasting & s'mores making + 10 Recipes you have to try! THOUSANDS of Amazon Buyers Trust MalloMe to Provide the Highest Quality. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. BUY NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. CLICK ADD TO CART. The perfect gifts, so feel free to BUY EXTRA for your family & friends.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
If I were to recommend a brand, it would be eno. But if I were to put the top brands in order from best to worst, MalloMe would be right under eno. I love it. Here is my comparison to enos Doublenest hammock and MalloMes extra large hammock.
• Both could easily fit three maybe four people in them
• Both are made with triple stitching on both the hammock and the straps
• Both come in different color hammocks
• Both have attached storage bags on the hammocks
• Both come with carabiners when buying the hammock. While MalloMe also includes extra carabiners in the strap package. Eno doesn’t include extra in theirs strap bag (oops that’s not a similarity)
• Both are rated to hold at least 2 people
• Eno is softer material and has slightly better quality in their stitching and carabiners
• Eno Doublenest is rated for 400 pounds while MalloMe holds 1000 (I wouldn’t test 4-6 people in it though 😂)
• Eno includes top quality wire hook carabiners while MalloMe has lower quality hooks that still work
• MalloMe has 10/10 customer service and will win you over instantly while eno has a larger customer base and can’t cater to everyone
• Eno has more colors and more attatchment options such as the under hammock storage, the insect safe guard, and the rain tarp while MalloMe has the necessities like straps and hammocks and the rain guard.
• MalloMe straps are longer and have more attatchnent options than eno does and it provides you with more possibilities (ex: thicc trees, or farther distances, or even stronger support if you wrap the slack around the tree and attach the hammock to one of the end loops)
Overall this review is way too long but I wanted to give my full experience with MalloMe and suggest that you look no further than this review. Buy one! HECK, Buy 2 or 3! You won’t be disappointed.
*pictures to come soon*
-Longer and can hold more weight than other straps on the market, you can get more creative with hanging
-Wide enough that they don't harm the trees
-Many loops so it is adjustable
-Made well, very secure
-Pretty light, especially for the weight they can hold
-Bag could be larger, but you could use your own
Another note I want to add is that the design of these straps are flawless. Compared to the ENO straps, instead of having actual loops that come out from the strap, these loops have heavy-duty triple stitching and are woven parallel with each other. I love this because, if heaven forbid, one of the loops does end up giving way (which I don't see ever happening unless a bear crawled into my hammock with me), the carabiner would fall into the next loop without me falling to the ground. Even if that were ever to happen, which I don't, I could still use the straps for the remainder of my "mocking" career.