- Hands-free 2 in 1 maternity bra is made for multi-tasking mums to keep your hands free while pumping. Designed for use with breast pumps and nursing without having to change bras, conveniently allowing you to switch between breastfeeding and expressing effortlessly.
- Fits all electric and manual breast pumps flang sizes such as Medela, Spectra, Philips Avent, Nuk, BellaBaby etc.
- Ultra soft and comfortable. Comes with bra extenders to ensure comfortable fit, removable foam cups inserts and adjustable straps.
- Elastic stretch breathable material: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex. Machine washable.
- 【❤️ AUSTRALIAN OWNED BRAND】BABY ALLY & CO is a 100% Australian owned brand set up by mothers for mothers. AUSTRALIAN STOCK FAST AND IMMEDIATE SHIPPING, don't wait weeks for overseas delivery!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: Like a previous reviewer said, the straps just do not stay up on your shoulders, even as you tighten them. I think it’s because the back straps are located too close to your armpits, meaning they make the straps slide down your shoulders more. I think this is just a fatal design flaw. This bra is not too comfortable because of it. I only pump at night, so I can sleep in it, but there’s no way I can comfortably run my day while wearing this. The material is okay, somewhat soft, but not as soft as other nursing bras I have. Maybe it’s because it needs to be more rigid to allow it to hold up the pumps.
This bra checks those boxes.
The material is great and is comfortable. The only issue I have is that I find the shoulder straps to be too wide. I am usually a size 10 AUS, and although the Large fits well around the chest, the straps keep falling off my shoulders - no matter how tight I do them which means I can't wear this bra throughout the day as I had hoped. If you are broader on the shoulders - then this will probably be perfect for you.
This bra still does it’s purpose for me as I use it for pumping but I can not wear it for longer than that. Though I feel if your bust is about a B or C cup this bra would be fine for you.
Greatly disappointed that I can’t use it how it should be.