- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 9.8 x 16.8 cm ; 9.07 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 9.1 g
- Item Model Number: 3270014950
- ASIN: B00QKYA3TS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 2,511 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,105 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #11 in Mice & Animal Toys for Cats
Hartz Just for Cats Roll About Mouse Catnip Toy, Swat (3270014950)
+ $7.61 Delivery
- Is your cat feeling 'grate'? They’ll be even cheddar when playing with a toy that combines the two things they love most: mice and catnip
- Includes a roly-poly mouse toy with a rattling, scratch-worthy sisal body with enticing brightly colored strings and feathers and a cuddly catnip-filled plush
- Lightweight toys are purrfect for your cat to carry, toss and bat
- Variety of fun textures will pawsitively awaken Kitty’s curious side
- Exercise your cat's natural instincts to explore and thrive in the world around them with toys that stimulate all of their natural play needs
Colour: Swat | Style Name: Roll About Mouse
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your purrfect prowler will have a ball with the Hartz Just for Cats Roll About Mouse. This rampant rodent is a plush cat toy with a sisal body and feathery colorful tail. Cats will love watching this critter roll when swatted and chasing after the flighty feathers.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Upon opening the package, the kitten seemed interested. We removed the packaging and pulled on the tail of the mouse as instructed. The mouse then moved all of 2 inches across the floor. The kitten gave it a sideways glance and then walked away because there is no way this would hold her interest - and this is a kitten who likes to chase dust bunnies. Sometimes, the tail also gets stuck in the pulled out position so it doesn't go anywhere. I've owned it for a whole 15 minutes and I am greatly disappointed in its performance.
By the next day though, he had torn a hole in the top mesh of the toy. And it just got worse from there :(
Very disappointing especially from a brand name like Hartz, you would think they'd use a more durable fabric - one that claws couldnt tear thru so easily.