Petbobi 30 Feet Tie Out Cable Chew- Proof Dog Stake with Durable Spring Rust- Proof Training Tether Reflective Training Pet Lead Great for Playing, Camping and Backyard (Blue)
|Price:||+ $16.24 Delivery|
- [MULTI-FUNCTION]- It contains 16.5 in dog stake, durable tie out cable and extension spring. Prevent your dog from escaping and keep them safe when in the yard, park or outdoor place. This dog tie out cable support to 110 lbs, suit for small, medium and large dogs.
- [WIRE ROPE]- Has high tensile strength and impact toughness. Good corrosion resistance, will be reliable to use.
- [RUBBER SHEATH]- Covered with weather resistant poly-vinyl coating, our steel cable is rust-proof and will not hurt your hand. Unlike other metal traction ropes, it will not get stuck in your dog’s fur.
- [HIGH-STRENGTH METAL BUCKLES]- Stainless steel collar buckle design, can adapt to various collars. Easily attached to a collar or stake. Protect pet neck well.
- [SIZE]- a 16.5 inch dog stake and a 30 ft steel cable with 4 inch spring easy to storage.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 42.93 x 10.16 x 8.13 cm; 975 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Petbobi
- ASIN : B07CXJGZY5
- Manufacturer reference : 14855485
- Best Sellers Rank: 29,775 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It's time to take care of your dog.
- Dog tie-outs does not limit your dog's freedom. On the other hand, without tie-outs, the dog will
be more likely to be lost. Because the puppy's willpower is not firm, plus the curiosity of the
surrounding things, they will be easier to get lost. Once lost, it is difficult to find the way to home.
How to use?
- First of all, twist the 16.5 inch stake into the soil until it is firmly.
- Secondly, attach the swivel clip at one end of the cable to the stake.
- Then attach the swivel clip at the other end of the cable to your pet's collar or harness.
- At last, make sure to supervise your pet at all time when using this tie-out stake and cable.
- Material: stainless steel, vinyl protective cover
- Size :30 ft cable , 16.5 inch dog stake
Any questions about our products please feel free to let us know, we will give you quickly reply.
We only focus on our quality and attention to your shopping experience.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Regardless please use a halter and possibly a bungee attachment to halter . I have found it safer than than putting pressure on the neck.
Amazon has all of these products, well made and at a lower price than any I have found.
Keep your puppy safe.
The cable is good in that it doesn't get tangled or crimped on itself and the spring compression takes out some of the initial shock. Construction seems solid and the length of the stake seems adequate, even for a large dog.
I was hoping this would be a good alternative to me standing outside with the dog all the time. We have a 9-month-old 60-lb labradoodle. Given that she is very excited to see everyone, she stressed this cable to its limit. She darted about half the distance of the cable, and when she came to the end, pulled the end of the cable out of the swage nearest the collar, and ran to the neighbor. An inspection of the break showed that the crimping process was minimal. I went to Home Depot and bought some 1/8" cable fasteners and put two on each end. So far, that has done the trick.
The leash is hard to unravel but that’s typical with this type of material. I thought that maybe I’d want a longer leash before ordering, but this is the perfect balance of her freedom and also keeping her close by.