Hawwwy Spiral Bobby Pins 8 Pack Spin Pins, Easy & Fast Bun Maker Twist Hair Pins for Women Kids, Updo Hair Accessories, Messy Bun Tool, Perfect Small Bun Bobbypins Bobbie Fashion (Gold 2 Inches)
|Price:||+ $7.21 Delivery|
- STILL using old-fashioned bobby pins?! Spiral Bobby Pins are the NEW way to bobby pin your hair. Spin pins are easy to use, comfortable & cute too. RECEIVE (8) Gold Spiral Hawwwy Bobby Pins in Choice of Size. These are recommended for blonde hair, however, all hair colors can use if you spin it all the way into your bun!
- SPIN PINS MADE EASY Like the name describes, with these gold bobby pins, you spin them into your hair.-- like a screw! but NO worries, the non-scratch rounded tips will keep your head safe and NO need to 'open up old-fashion bobby pins' with your mouth anymore. Spin pins keeps teeth 100% safe as no teeth is needed for its use :)
- KEEPS HAIR IN PLACE Perfect Bun or Messy Hair Bun, just 2-3 spin pins will do the job of more than twenty bobby pins. Safe money and time with these twist screws.
- QUALITY - WON'T BREAK NOR BEND These spin pins are made out of light metal alloy that won't break like plastic hair pins.
- CUTE GIFTS Receive 8 spin pins. Give it as a gift or keep it to yourself. ****Check out HAWWWY for more spin pins color options & other hair-life-saving hacks*****
Size: 2 Inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NON-SCRATCH TIPS - Unlike cheap imposters, our clips have comfortable rounded ball-tips so the pins won't scratch your scalp. Create the perfect bun with these medium compact size pins for an all-day hold. Perfect for styling your hair for school, work, weddings or a night out. Directions: Spin the pin clockwise for an all-day hold, spin the pin counter-clockwise to release pin from your hair.
|5 star 61% (61%)||61%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
1 - the are shiny gold, not brushed like the name brand, this means they don't blend into your hair as well and are more noticeable
2 - THE BIG DIFFERENCE - the balls on the end of the spiral pins are not placed properly on any of the pins I received. This means that there is a slightly jagged, blunt end on the pins with an offset ball. This makes it to where the pins do not spin in or out smoothly. I often have them get stuck and pull on my hair as I am putting them in or out. I do not think they are nearly as gentle on my hair as the name brand ones.
Overall, I wouldn't repurchase because of this issue. I enjoy these pins because they are gentle and don't crease my hair. The issues with these pins makes it to where I don't get those benefits.
DD is a competitive gymnast, Level 10. That means we normally leave the gym with her long fine hair looking like a disaster. Meet hair is a never ending drama because NOTHING would hold. One pony tail and five of these babies and her hair DID.NOT.MOVE. As an added bonus, it was comfortable. I didn’t have to pull it until she couldn’t move her face. I have already forwarded the link for these to other moms because everyone was in awe!
I have used similar pins before - much simpler style. Those did not have the ball-shaped ends. I never scratched my scalp and never pulled out hair when removing. IMO the simple ones were better.
Get these pins, you won't be disappointed!
These spiral pins are slightly bigger around and a medium length which is perfect for me as they have a much better hold of my long fine hair when I wear it up in a bun. The lighter gold color goes well with blonde hair.