- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 15.2 x 1.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- Item Model Number: Bow Headbands-234891
- ASIN: B07GMK871D
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 717 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
8,099 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #19 in Baby Hair Accessories
Baby Girl Headbands and Bows, Nylon Headbands, Hair Accessories for Newborn Toddler Girls
|Price:||+ $7.42 Delivery|
- VARIETY OF STYLES - 10 different cute stylish designs, colors and patterns included to match any outfit and occasion. The assortment of beautiful newborn hair bows includes fall floral bow, white Flower Bow, animal-friendly synthetic leather bow, hand tied velvet bow, white dots pinwheel campfires bow, velvet petal bow, mini tuxedo bow, grey linen sailor bow, classic beige striped sailor bow, floral prints hand tied bows and more!
- EXTREMELY SOFT, STRETCHY AND COMFORTABLE - Each headband is made of high-quality nylon fabric which is soft and extra gentle for baby's tender skin, suitable for the most delicate and sensitive preemies. Babies even don't feel that the headband is there!
- ADJUSTABLE TO GROW WITH YOUR BABY - Our soft and stretchy nylon bands that fit newborns and toddlers to girls of all ages. The hairbands are initially about 12 inches in circumference, small enough so that they won't slip off your little newborn's head. Made on our exclusive nylon headbands in nude, these headbands are made to stretch while your peanut grows. Newborns to Girls your peanut will be able to wear these for many years!
- PERFECT FOR a BABY SHOWER OR GIFT - Each headband set comes with a cartoon display card ready to be given as a gift ensuring your friends or family receive exactly what they want and need for their little one!
- IDEAL ACCESSORY FOR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY - These adorable baby bows come in a wide array of colors and are the perfect hair accessory for your newborn photos, we are so grateful to see our little outfits in your beautiful professional images!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Each of our delicious baby headbands are made specifically for newborns and toddlers fine and wispy hair. The hairbands is wrapped in a luxurious fabric so it is always soft against baby's head and ensures a non-slip effect.
We strive to provide quality, design, style and service as a brand you can trust for your baby's first accessory. We test every batch for lead, cadmium and mercury and use stitching wherever possible (instead of chemical glues) so you don't need to wonder about the quality. Buy with confidence.
- Each set includes 3-10 packs of elegant bow headbands shown in the first photo with a cartoon display card ready to be given as a gift.
- With 3-10 different styles, colors, and patterns, you get one of each. Simple and elegant headband is made with a newborn in mind. It is tiny and simple, yet so elegant for any occasion.
- Each baby bow is gingerly hand-sewn, pressed, folded, tied, and attached to nude skinny nylon elastic band! The nylon headbands are ONE SIZE FITS ALL (In fact, they even fit adult size, i tried!) and grow with your baby - They will be a good investment since they grow with the baby's head.
- These headbands are also super soft, light and stretchy so they won't leave any marks on your baby's head; babies even don't feel that the headband is there!
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The bows have held up great! I’ve only used them every now & then, perhaps one or two every week for the last two months. My baby is about to be 3 months and I have noticed every band has started to leave a slight mark on her head, so now I only have her wear them for about 2-3 hours max. Although the marks may be because of the bands folding inward instead of outward and because of her head getting bigger lol. I still love the bows though!