Headphone Stand Hanger, JOTO Silicone Under Desk Dual Headset Holder Mount Hook Hanger for Gaming Headphone Earphone -Black
- 📞Hold two sets of headphones at the same time. Keeps your headphones out of sight and easy to reach
- 📞Remove the clutter off your desk while keeping your headsets handy
- 📞Fit for Beats, Sony, Sennheiser, Philips, Bose, JVC and all other headphones earpieces of which weight is less than 700g or 1.54lb(for two sides)
- 📞Holds firmly under your desk with 3M adhesive
- 📞Sturdy and durable premium silicone material; simple yet functional, perfect for home and office
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Universal headphone stand hanger by JOTO, hold two sets of headphones at the same time. Keeps your headphones out of sight and easy to reach , 3m adhesive sticker holds firmly under your desk, sturdy soft and durable premium silicone material, simple yet functional, for home and office.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The adhesive sticker also works well as I did not want to drill into my desk.
Top international reviews
il est fait en silicone donc aucunement il endommagera votre casque
je recommande ce produit a tous ceux qui veulent l'installer sous leur bureau
bien nettoyer la surface avant de collé pour réduire les perte adhérence du a la poussière ou résidu
viens aussi avec 2 vis ,mais je conseil d,utilisé l'autocollant 3M il y a pas de crainte que sa décolle
noté qui vaut mieux bien l'installer du premier coup car sa l'air pratiquement indécollable
The adhesive seemed solid, but I was very pleasantly surprised to see there were two appropriate screws included for really solidly mounting it. After figuring out where I wanted it, I adhered it, waited about twenty minutes and then screwed it in. It's rock solid under my Ikea standing desk now.
The silicone was something I wasn't 100% sold on when I bought it, but the price was right. I have to say I really like it a month in.
1. It makes screwing it in way less of a pain since you can bend it out of the way and not sink the screws at an odd angle.
2. It means you can bend the ends slightly downwards when removing the headphones. This helps the hanger mount very close to the desk surface keeping the cans closer to the desk and more out of the way of your legs.
3. It means that there is no metal there to possibly dent your cans or rip the padding over time.
So yeah, I would highly recommend this little space saver.
Great look and high quality rubber.
Lots of space for even the most chunky headphones.
Good price for what you get compared to "on-desk" headphone stands.
It is very helpful to have two sides to place headphones with only one adhesive square.
The adhesive isn't the strongest and for me I have quite heavy headphones so to solve the issue of the stand falling from my desk I had to apply some super glue to secure it permanently in place.
Only issue I have is that the adhesive isn’t very strong and it kept falling down with the weight of 2 headsets on it. However, it does have 2 screw holes so although it doesn’t come with screws, my husband is going to screw it to the desk instead.
For the price I think it’s worth the money and still looks ok.