|Special Features||Apt-X HD CVC 8.0 noise cancellation technology, 3-Equalizer Modes IPX7 waterproof|
|Microphone Form Factor||Built-In|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Power Source||DC 5V|
|Product Dimensions||0.61 x 3 x 2.39 cm; 17.01 Grams|
|Item Weight||17 g|
|Item Model Number||BT-BH001|
|Date First Available||17 November 2019|
Wireless Headphones, Upgraded Boltune Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD CVC 8.0 Noise Cancellation IPX7 Waterproof 16Hrs Playtime Earbuds, 3EQ Settings with Magnetic Connection Earphones for Running Built-in Mic
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Item Weight||0.6 Ounces|
About this item
- Excellent Audio: apt-X HD audio combines with 10mm drivers deliver clear and smooth sound; By having high resolution audio technology, Boltune wireless headphones is with exceptional clarity & high fidelity, transmit Hi-Res Audio files, makes it possible to hear every small details in the music.
- Crisp Voice Calls: Built-in microphone with advanced cVc 8.0 noise cancellation technology effectively blocks out noise, allowing you to take clear hands free calls on the go. Even in unpleasant noisy environments, you can enjoy a very clear call.
- 3 Equalizer Modes: Adjust the intensity of your music with Bass, Normal and Treble modes to optimize your soundtracks, audio books, and more. A simple push of "Play ""+ "simultaneously activates the EQ settings feature getting your music more rhythmic and richer.
- IPX7 Sweat and Waterproof: Fully waterproof build delivers serious defense against rain, sweat, and more; listen to music whilst running, hiking, and doing other exercises, protects the headphones from heavy rains or sweat fitness even in rainy days.(not recommend for swimming)
- 16 Hours Playtime and Quick Charge: Bluetooth 5.0 technology combines with high-performing rechargeable batteries for up to an incredible 16 hours playback on a full charge. 5 minutes charge for using 2 hours! 12-month warranty promise and within 24 hours considerate after-service , no matter product problem, we will replace new one or refund for you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why choose Boltune Pro wireless headphones?
1) Clear apt-X HD Sound
Immerse yourself in high fidelity audio thanks to QCC3034 chip supports SBC, AAC, apt-X, and apt-X HD decoding to deliver sounds clearer than a CD. 10mm composite drivers deliver mids and highs with enhanced clarity.
2) Advanced CVC 8.0 Noise Cancellation
Built-in microphone with advanced CVC 8.0 noise cancellation technology reduces the impact of call echo and ambient noise, and is the most advanced noise cancellation technology in Bluetooth headphones.
3) 3-Equalizer Modes Feature
You can adjust the intensity of your music with Bass, Normal and Treble modes, while apt-X HD high-fidelity sound enhances the music quality.
Model: BT-BH001 Pro
Talk/Playing Time: Up to 16 hours
Bluetooth Standard: V5.0
Operating Range: 33 feet/10 meters (if no obstacles)
Waterproof Rate: IPX7
Charging Time: 2 hours
Charging Voltage: DC 5V
1 x Bluetooth BT-BH001 Pro Wireless Stereo Headphones
1 x USB Charging Cable
6 x Ear Buds (two are equipped on the headphones)
6 x Ear Hooks (two are equipped on the headphones)
1 x Travel Pouch
1 x User Guide
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Have had these for a week, can't comment on the longevity but the cable and buds themselves seem very high quality.
Very comfortable for 5+ hours. The included wings run on the smaller side, I usually use the medium wings but this time I'm using the large ones for a perfect fit.
The wire is comfortable on my neck. I forget that it's on the back of my neck. I'm used to keeping just the right bud in my ear when I'm working. Usually that means the wire gets pulled to the left after some time, where as these stay put (lighter buds? Or grippy wire? Can't tell, but I like it).
Magnets work nice when not listening to anything and just having them around your neck.
Connects to 2 phones perfectly. Listening to music on one phone, get a call on the other and the music pauses as expected on the first phone. No pairing issues at all. I also get a notification stating aptx hd on my phone when connecting.
Amazing. Surprised at the richness of the sound these offer. Far far better than the two mentioned in the first line. Love listening to my music again.
Note: A lot of headphones have a sound delay when you're watching a video. These ones do not have that delay when watching videos on YouTube, Netflix, Amazon prime video on my OnePlus 7 phone. Was pleasantly surprised.
Great! This was a big deal for me as I do a lot of calls from work and hate when I can barely hear people, so I don't want to be that guy. Asked everyone I called if they can hear me ok and got the following feedback.
In a quiet room, driving in my car with the fan ON, walking outdoors in no wind: everyone said they can hear me perfectly fine. I never had to pick the mic up and bring it closer to my mouth, just left it on my shoulder.
Outdoors in 30mph+ winds, person on the other end could hear the wind with the mic on my shoulder, when I picked up the mic and brought it closer to my ear they heard me fine without me yelling.
Battery life :
I'm amazed, really impressed that after my first day of listening to music for many hours battery only went down to 80%. Don't know how they're doing it, bit this is so appreciated. On the 5th day I got a notification that the battery is at 20%, a short while later that it's at 10, and then it died. For some reason 100-80 lasted a lot longer than 20-0, but overall 100-0 was 5 days.
They do make a difference, not so much that the bass starts to crackle, or the treble hurts your ears, but a noticable difference. Found the default eq setting to give the best sound, but good option to have.
Highly recommend, never heard of this brand before I'm sure they'll do great.
Actualización 28 dic 2020: el vendedor me contactó y se disculpó por lo ocurrido. Llegamos a un acuerdo.
Reviewed in the United States on 23 December 2019