Healthy Origins Chelated Multi Mineral (featuring Albion Minerals), 120 Veggie Caps
|Price:||($0.16 / count) + $8.50 Delivery|
- WHAT IS A CHELATED MINERAL A chelated mineral is a compound in which the mineral is bonded to an amino acid to increase bioavailability in the digestive tract. Clinical trials have shown that chelated minerals are more bioavailable than minerals bound with salts such as magnesium carbonate.
- ALBION CHELATED MINERALS: Albion is a world leader and innovator in mineral amino acid chelate nutrition. Since 1956, Albion has sought to manufacture highly bioavailable nutritional minerals and to prove their effectiveness through third party research and clinical studies.
- FULL SPECTRUM MULTI MINERAL: Healthy Origins Chelated Multi Mineral contains 12 different minerals to encourage proper mineral balance within the body.
- HEALTHY ORIGINS: Our chelated multi mineral is manufactured, encapsulated and packaged in the USA. Our product does not contain wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg or milk.
- Iron-Free Product
Product detailsSize Name:120 Count
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.35 x 6.35 x 12.7 cm; 149.69 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Healthy Origins
- ASIN : B06XVVP6WW
- Item Model Number : HOG39532
Best Sellers Rank:
20,857 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 528 in Multivitamins & Minerals
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Healthy Origins Chelated Multi Mineral is a broad spectrum mineral product which uses Albion chelation technology to enhance the bioavailability of minerals in the digestive tract. Healthy Origins is proud to partner with Albion Laboratories, Inc.- a world leader in mineral science and development since 1956. Healthy Origins Chelated Multi Mineral is Iron-Free.
Calcium (as DimaCal® Di-Calcium Malate, TRAACS® Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate), Iodine (from Kelp), Magnesium (as Albion® Di-Magnesium Malate, TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate), Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate), Selenium (as Albion® Selenium Glycinate Complex), Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate), Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Glycinate Chelate), Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate), Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate), Potassium (as Albion® Potassium Glycinate Complex), Boron (as Albion® Bororganic Glycine), Vanadium (as TRAACS® Vanadium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate), Vegetable Capsule (HPMC, Water), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable), Silicon Dioxide.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in India on 7 November 2020
This Healthy Origins supplement contains all TRAACS chelated minerals. In terms of bioavaiability and absorption, mineral supplements that are chelated with glycinate are typically superior to any other form. The most reliable source is the TRAACS Albion process of manufacturing glycinate chelates. Minerals (or vitamins) that aren't absorbed are a waste of money at best - at worst they result in intestinal distress and multiple trips to the bathroom. Poor-quality mineral chelations include aspartate, pidolate, and oxide. Zinc oxide is the worst!
I tried to find and use a multi mineral+vitamin supplement with quality ingredients across the board. I landed on Thorne Research - Basic Nutrients III (there are several other brands with similar quality ingredients). The problem was that it contains exorbitant amounts of the B-vitamins. (7500% RDA of B12 and 2667% of Thiamin etc). For Thorne (and other similar multis), a serving size is 6 capsules. I never took more than 3 and I experienced, headaches, kidney pain and eye twitching - even with taking only 1 capsule. Other reports indicate that excess of some B-vitamins can cause neuropathy and can promote diabetes if used long term. Even if 1 capsule would've been tolerable, the mineral amounts (zinc, magnesium etc) would've been negligible.
I came to the conclusion that all multi vitamin+mineral supplements had either poor quality ingredients or force you to ingest a truck load of b-vitamins. I found no exceptions to this on Amazon. So I decided to purchase separate multivitamin and multi-mineral supplements. There are very few in each of those categories and even fewer that contain quality ingredients. That is how I landed on Healthy Orgins multi-mineral supplement. Good quality ingredients and no added crap.
- Deduct a half star for getting Iodine from Kelp. Kelp is a dubious source since it could contain contaminants.
- Deduct a half star for the servings size. One capsule generally gives you 25% of most ingredients. Two capsules generally give you 50% of most ingredients. I think it should give you 50% and 100% respectively.
- Bump it up one star since this product currently fills a unique niche on Amazon. There are very few multi mineral only supplements
available and this is the only one with quality (TRAACS) ingredients.
I take this multi-mineral in tandem with this multivitamin: Multi-Vitamin Complex 60 vcaps · Enhanced Absorption & Bioavailability · by Adaptogen Research Pharmaceutical Grade Supplements
I tried these. I like the percentage and dosages. You don't want to overdue mins.
I NOTICED the difference in no more than 10 days. I take two a day which equals 50% dv. The rest I assume I get from food. I eat well. The purpose of supplements is just that, to fill a gap. No need for 100% dv in pills if you are eating well enough.
More NRG! Noticeably better waistline! No other current changes, so it has to be these.
The absorbability factor rules on these!
Affordable and very effective!
I will keep purchasing these!
Also, no aftertaste issues either.
I definitely recommend them.
You can take minerals that pass right through you unabsorbed by your body. Waste of money! This is the REAL DEAL! After 10 consecutive days I can ‘feel’ the difference.
The capsules are kinda large. They contain twelve highly absorbed ’chelated’ minerals. I only take 2 per day, (50% of Daily Value), with good food. Don’t need everything from pills.
Also contain no Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Fish, Shellfish, Peanuts, Egg, or Milk. So people with allergies can take These Vegetarian Caps.
The bottle has 240 caps & says take two (2) once or twice daily preferably with a meal. I only take 2 in the PM with a light dinner. Helps me sleep better, plus wake easily with noticed energy! Thanks!