- These super warm, super cosy Heat Holders underwear thermal tights have a soft brushed (fluffy) inside, which maximises the amount of warm air held close to the skin. Wear out and about this winter for warm legs! These tights are made from an advanced insulating yarn that provides high performance insulation against the cold. They also feature a comfort gusset which improves fit and adds comfort for all-day wear.
- HEAT HOLDERS YARN - Specially developed thermal yarn provides high performance insulation against cold with superior moisture breathing abilities.
- HEAT HOLDERS STRETCH - Our innovative knitting technology produces the perfect stretch to hug and flatter your figure
- HEAT HOLDERS COMFORT GUSSET - Our carefully shaped gusset improves fit and adds extra comfort for all-day wear
- HEAT HOLDERS BRUSHING - Our expert brushing process maximizes the amount of warm air held close to the skin, increasing the TOG rating. TOG of 0.52 - TOG means Thermal Overall Grade. It is a scientific test that measures the thermal (heat retaining) capacity of fabric.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 27.2 x 11.2 x 4 cm; 140 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Heat Holders
- ASIN : B07HK7KJSF
- Item Model Number : AZVHHCL22550
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,104 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #26 in Women's Tights
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wear with a long winter skirt or tunic top and boots as they have a gusset crotch, not a central seam. Looks like a fine knit rather than t-shirt fabric, but not see through. The brushed backing feels so very soft and warm.
You could get away with wearing them under trackies if you're cocooning in Melbourne's winter. Don't forget you will eventually have to wash them. ;-)
Thicker and *much* better quality than the thermals you find in disposals. (Would make an awesome donation for people who are "between homes.")
Excellent quality and the suppliers are really nice to deal with. They were delivered the next day. Great service.
I can't wait for some cold weather so I can try them out for real.
I am 177cm tall and a size 10 AU, and they run a little large. They'll still do the job, but I think I will order a petite next time around to see if they fit a bit better.