- These super warm, super cosy Heat Holders underwear thermal tights have a soft brushed (fluffy) inside, which maximises the amount of warm air held close to the skin. Wear out and about this winter for warm legs! These tights are made from an advanced insulating yarn that provides high performance insulation against the cold. They also feature a comfort gusset which improves fit and adds comfort for all-day wear.
- HEAT HOLDERS YARN - Specially developed thermal yarn provides high performance insulation against cold with superior moisture breathing abilities.
- HEAT HOLDERS STRETCH - Our innovative knitting technology produces the perfect stretch to hug and flatter your figure
- HEAT HOLDERS COMFORT GUSSET - Our carefully shaped gusset improves fit and adds extra comfort for all-day wear
- HEAT HOLDERS BRUSHING - Our expert brushing process maximizes the amount of warm air held close to the skin, increasing the TOG rating. TOG of 0.52 - TOG means Thermal Overall Grade. It is a scientific test that measures the thermal (heat retaining) capacity of fabric.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are thermal tights not leggings tights. When it says "outdoor" it means camping or something to wear under your hiking gear, or maybe with a long winter skirt and boots. They have a gusset crotch.
Not leggings you can wear on their own to walk the dog, which was what I thought I was buying. $20 lesson in reading between the lines.* Updated as above, thanks.
I can't wait for some cold weather so I can try them out for real.
I am 177cm tall and a size 10 AU, and they run a little large. They'll still do the job, but I think I will order a petite next time around to see if they fit a bit better.
Overall great quality.