|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- 91% Acrylic, 5% Nylon, 3% Polyester, 1% Elastane. See also the Heat Holders Feather Top Lounge Sock.
- Heat Holders Loops - Innovative knitting tehnology produces our unique, extra long looped cushion pile to hold in more warm air, increasing the TOG rating.
- Heat Holders Tog rating - These socks are scientifically tested to be 7x Warmer than a basic cotton sock, with a tog rating of 2.3
- Heat Holders Yarn - Our Specially developed thermal yarn provides high performance insulation against cold with superior moisture breathing abilities.
- Heat Holders Brushing - Finally, our expert brushing process maximises the amount of warm air held inside each sock for total warmth and all day comfort.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Keep feet warm on the coldest of days and pull on this pair of colourful, cuffed, slipper style, ankle length Heat Holders Lounge socks.
Wrapped in a pretty ribbon that says "Just for you", these lounge socks would make a brilliant gift whether it’s for any occasion.
The same coziness and warmth as the Original Heat Holders thermal sock, but in a shorter ankle length with snuggly turn over cuffs. These are ideal for lounging around the home and for cold floors.
Includes non-slip grippers on the bottom for more grip on indoor wood or tiled surfaces.
Thick, chunky and with a massive tog rating of 2.34, Heat Holders are made from a specially developed heavy bulk yarn which has extreme thermal qualities.
With long pile cushioning, these thermal socks will help keep feet fully comfortable and supported.
The inside of each sock has been intensively brushed that not only feels sensationally soft but also traps warm air close to the skin keeping your feet warmer for longer.
See also the Heat Holders Feather Top Lounge Sock.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That aside, I recommend these.
My feet are toasty warm. I would still recommend wearing slippers on cold flooring (tiles, etc.) but I wear these around carpeted areas and they're great. EXCELLENT value for the price and they were delivered super quick :)