Enhance your purchase
- 91% Acrylic, 5% Nylon, 3% Polyester, 1% Elastane. See also the Heat Holders Feather Top Lounge Sock.
- Heat Holders Loops - Innovative knitting tehnology produces our unique, extra long looped cushion pile to hold in more warm air, increasing the TOG rating.
- Heat Holders Tog rating - These socks are scientifically tested to be 7x Warmer than a basic cotton sock, with a tog rating of 2.3
- Heat Holders Yarn - Our Specially developed thermal yarn provides high performance insulation against cold with superior moisture breathing abilities.
- Heat Holders Brushing - Finally, our expert brushing process maximises the amount of warm air held inside each sock for total warmth and all day comfort.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keep feet warm on the coldest of days and pull on this pair of colourful, cuffed, slipper style, ankle length Heat Holders Lounge socks.
Wrapped in a pretty ribbon that says "Just for you", these lounge socks would make a brilliant gift whether it’s for any occasion.
The same coziness and warmth as the Original Heat Holders thermal sock, but in a shorter ankle length with snuggly turn over cuffs. These are ideal for lounging around the home and for cold floors.
Includes non-slip grippers on the bottom for more grip on indoor wood or tiled surfaces.
Thick, chunky and with a massive tog rating of 2.34, Heat Holders are made from a specially developed heavy bulk yarn which has extreme thermal qualities.
With long pile cushioning, these thermal socks will help keep feet fully comfortable and supported.
The inside of each sock has been intensively brushed that not only feels sensationally soft but also traps warm air close to the skin keeping your feet warmer for longer.
See also the Heat Holders Feather Top Lounge Sock.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After many sleepless nights due to poor circulation resulting in icy toes even in a 27degree Celsius room, these seem the ideal solution.
I have bought four pairs now over multiple orders and wear a pair every night. I now just need a nightcap like Ebenezer Scrooge and I will be able to yell "Baa, Humbug" out the window.
Recommended for turning icy toes into toasty toes
By Samantha on 25 May 2020