Heat Holders Women's Warm Winter Thermal Long Wool Socks
- Wool Rich Thermal Yarn – We've blended the natural heat holding and wicking properties of Wool with modern fibres to create the ultimate wool rich thermal yarn.
- Long Looped Pile - Our Innovative knitting technology produces a unique, extra-long looped cushion pile to hold in more warm air, increasing the Tog rating.
- Soft Brushed Inner – Finally, our expert brushing process maximises the amount of warm air held inside each sock for all-day warmth and comfort.
- TOG of 2.7 - TOG means Thermal Overall Grade. It is a scientific test that measures the thermal (heat retaining) capacity of fabric.
- Our wool socks are over eight times warmer than a basic cotton sock that provides a 0.33 tog.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Original Heat Holders 2.7 tog Wool Sock. Many people who enjoy outdoor activities swear by the natural characteristics and feel of real wool for their boot socks. Heat Holders Wool rich long thermal socks combine the best of natural wool with Heat Holders' knitting and brushing technology to produce a super-warm 2.7-tog sock. The long looped pile, soft brushed on the inner, holds warm air and cushions feet for all-day warmth and comfort. Whether you are rambling, dog walking or working in the garden these socks will be sure to keep your feet toasty and warm.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|