Heated Eye Mask for Dry Eyes Warm Compress for Eyes | Moisturizing Heat for Styes, Pink Eyes, Blepharitis and Puffy Eyes - Adjustable, Microwavable, Washable & Reusable | Bonus Storage Pouch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✅ EASY TO USE HOT THERAPY: Experience instant relief to over productive eye glands with our moist heat home spa treatment. Simply microwave for 15-20 seconds and melt into instant pool of relaxation! Doctor recommended for dry eyes, pink eye, puffy eyes, MGD, stye, blepharitis and other similar conditions.
- ✅ ALL NATURAL SOOTHING RELIEF: Our dry eye mask eye masks use natural moist heat treatment to provide heat compression and provide natural lubrication. Safest and most effective heated eye mask in restoring moisture and relieving dryness from irritated eyes -- no harsh chemicals, non-toxic, non-allergenic and latex-free!
- ✅ LONGEST LASTING COLD THERAPY: Unlike others, our heated compress for eyes masks alleviates the most stubborn for sinuses and allergies when used cold. Simply freeze for an hour and use multiple times a day! BONUS storage pouch included.
- ✅ COMFORTABLE & ADJUSTABLE - Dry eyes mask fits snugly over all head sizes by simply adjusting the strap! Soft plush fabric and thick cushion design offers both soothing heat and cooling treatment - perfect for sleeping. Hand wash and reuse multiple times a day!
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Sold and designed in USA. We stand behind our eye compress for dry eyes and offer full refund for any issues. If not satisfied, the product is yours for FREE!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHY TRY US?
- Looking to decompress and relax dry or tired eyes? We provide instant relief to over productive eye glands!
WHY CHOOSE OUR EYE MASK OVER OTHERS?
- SIMPLE, FAST, EASY & GENTLE : absorbs moisture from air and natural releases clean moist heat
- REUSABLE HOT SPA THERAPY: Simply microwave for 15-20 seconds and reuse.
- SELF-HYDRATING : Say good bye to wet washcloth and get immediate relief from dry eye discomfort.
- SAFE & NATURAL: Anti-bacterial, no harsh chemicals, non-toxic, non-allergenic and latex-free!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Our compress eye mask helps treat a number of uncomfortable eye conditions. Perfect for dry or puffy eyes, dark circles, stye, blepharitis, sinus pressure and Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD). Our mask naturally absorbs moisture from the air and helps stabilize the tear film, improves oil gland function and slows tear evaporation.
HOW LONG DOES THE EYE MASK STAY COLD OR HOT?
- Hot Treatment: Simply microwave for 15-20 seconds and reuse. Don't heat for more than 30 seconds. Our carrying case makes it easy to store and carry. Place the mask over closed eyelids for up to 15-20 minutes or as recommended by your doctor.
- Cold Treatment: Place the mask in the freezer for an hour until desired coldness is achieved.
- Cleaning: Simply wipe with wet cloth/towel dipped in mild soap.
WHAT DO I GET IN THE BOX?
- Gel Eye Mask
- Premium Gift-worthy Packaging
- Silk Carrying Case - prevents food smell when stored in the freezer
- An Educational Eye Care Ebook Course
|5 star 78% (78%)||78%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
A couple tips: I live in a very humid area but I read in a couple reviews that were in arid area the mask doesn’t get moist. Try putting a cup of warm/hot tap water in the microwave with it?
Since the mask is not washable (spot clean only) when I have on makeup, I lightly mist 2 sterile gauze pads with water/facial spray place those over my eyes before slip on the mask. My makeup stays intact & my eyes are relieved! I always store it in the cute bright lime green satin bag that it came with it to keep it free from dust, hair, fur.... I love this eye mask so much I am going to order a 2nd for work.
I did not receive anything in exchange for my review, this is my personal experience and opinion.
The only “con” is they don’t come with hygienic sheets to avoid contamination from bacteria on the eyelids. Although the product information claims the material used in the mask is anti microbial, I’m concerned about transferring bacteria from the eyelids to the mask. A friend purchased a different brand of eye mask on amazon that does have disposable sheets. I plan to order a supply to use with this mask. In the meantime I’m just placing a tissue beneath the mask before applying to my eyelids.
To keep clean, just cover it with a sheet of Kleenex after microwave it, then I don’t have to worry about cleaning the product.
I’m very pleased with this product but if this product came in a sealed clear plastic bag instead of placed loosely in a cloth bag (but nicely packaged in a box) then I could tell it never open the package before. I think the seller spent extra to provide a cloth bag for carrying but I can just place it in a ziplock.
I've discovered it is amazing to put on your head after a long walk outside or after being in the yard working. Awesomely quick cool down.
As for its intended use, I've noticed whenever I feel a bit puffy and swollen, this not only helps me feel better, but it helps relieve the irritation and feels amazing!
I'm super grateful for this product!
Mine gets “oily” after a week or 2 bc I have oily skin so I threw it in the washer with a mesh bag, it was totally fine!
Really great if you get dry eyes. I have to adjust the mask a bit since my pupillary distance is shorter