|Item weight||0.1 Pounds|
Thermoweb Heat 'n Bond 17x75 White Iron-On Adhesive,
|Price:||+ $40.22 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Therm O Web|
|Number of items||1|
About this item
- Thermoweb brings to you an adhesive that is three times stronger than other traditional fusible web
- Adhesive is a paper backed sheet of solid heat activated adhesive
- Uses a low temperature and short pressing time
- No need for steam or pressing cloth
- Will not lift or pucker after washing
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Heat 'n Bond Lite Iron-On Adhesive is a paper backed sheet of solid lightweight heat activated adhesive. Its low temperature and short pressing time allows for use on a wider range of materials. Once applied HeatnBond Lite can be easily sewn through making it ideal for appliques quilts and other sewable lightweight craft projects. For the best sewable no pucker bond.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|