|Package Dimensions||16.76 x 13.46 x 10.67 cm; 567 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Additional product features||Night Vision|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Standing screen display size||3.2 Inches|
|Number of channels||4|
|Item Weight||567 g|
Baby Monitor,Hello Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio, 3.2'' LCD Screen,Rotate 355°Horizontally and120°Vertically,VOX Mode,Two-Way Audio, Night Vision,Temperature Monitoring, Lullabies(Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Room type||Bedroom, Living Room, Study Room, Hallway|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Private and Secure Long Range Transmission: Using 2.4GHz transmission technology, keep the image clear and High resolution. 3.2" color screen. And you can talk to the child unit (Camera), and hear your baby sound within 960ft. So you can observe and talk to your baby wherever (bedroom, garden, yard or kitchen)and comfort baby with Parent voice. HelloBaby monitor can add up 4 cameras at the same time, even remote control the camera pan-tilt-zoom.And the Video-Off mode power saves and audio only.
- Smart monitor safety; This baby monitor uses a 2.4GHz technology, the baby monitor encrypts wireless signals when transferring the image from the camera to monitor. Which very easy to using-Plug and Play, the room temperature of your baby all day long display in screen and alerts you when it is too hot or too cold.You can adjust the max&min temperature alarm value.
- Remote talking and pan/tilt/zoom: Built-in microphone and speaker for clear two-way audio conversations. This system allows you to talk to your baby with the sound of your own voice to comfort. The monitor can be adjusted remotely the camera pans up to 355 degrees side-to-side and tilts as many as 120 degrees up and down. And the zoom can allow you to get a closer view
- Auto Infrared Night Vision and Lullabies ：The Infrared Night Vision function is Automatic, making the camera provides a clear image. When the night vision function is activate, the image will become white-black and let you see your baby clear. The Built-in Lullaby with comforting the baby to sleep. It will surely be an very important companion for your baby and you.
- Quality Guarantee: This HB65 Baby Monitors are backed by our "3-month money back warranty, 1-year quality guaranteed." We believe that our premium product is the best we can offer to our customers, so we try our best to provide good after service to help our customers.
Frequently bought together
Professional parenting tool-the HelloBaby monitor.
HelloBaby Video Baby Monitors
In order to meet the needs of modern parenting, our team of experts conducted a lot of research, including designing necessary functions and listening to parents' concerns, and finally launched an essential parenting tool- the HelloBaby monitor.
Crisp Two-Way Audio
The built-in microphone and speaker give you direct communication to your baby, even if you’re elsewhere in the home.
Full View Monitor
Pan the lens 355° to see corner-to-corner and tilt 120° to see floor to ceiling.
Automatic Night Vision Mode
Check your baby for any minor movements, such as chest ups and downs, and a clear grayscale infrared image at night to help you take care of your baby.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. easy to set up
2. stable connection
3. responsive remote camera motion control
4. Night mode is very clear
1. Tend to switch to night-mode in dim lighting
2. Image has a unnatural reddish hue
Otherwise the range/distance is great, visuals are great and ability to move camera is great.
I read a lot of reviews for various video monitors and nothing really seemed to perform better than others, even at premium end.
But this monitor had quite a lot of detailed reviews and was for a reasonable price. Has all the functions that I need and I can’t fault it. Very happy! Thanks
It was set up in 30 seconds and works great. The only downside for us is that it has to sit flat (we are not mounting it in a rental) and from the shelf at the lower setting we can’t see directly under, but otherwise the tilt and zoom function works perfectly.
Top reviews from other countries
When it worked it interfered with our Wi-Fi making the internet not work when it was plugged in. I would not recommend it because of the interference and regret not testing it sooner as we missed the return window and then it died with about 4 months of use.
Reviewed in Canada on 16 August 2020
My angelcare camera bit the dust and I needed a new monitor ASAP. I have an 18month old and a 3.5yr old so I needed a system that has multiple camera compatibility. The parent unit is smaller than what I previously had but not an issue for me because my kids are not newborns. I purchased an additional camera and pairing was so simple...literally pressed 1 button. It’s not a split screen but it cycles between the 2 cameras every 10 seconds. Super simple and easy to use. I’m happy I decided on this rather than paying double the price for the Motorola system.