HelloBaby Baby Video Monitor with LCD Display Screen and Camera with Automatic Night Vision,Two-Way Audio,Room Temperature Monitoring,Long Range&Support Multi Camera (3.2Inch Baby Monitor)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3.2" LCD DISPLAY & 2.4GHz WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: This video baby monitor is equiped a 3.2 inch TFT LCD display and connected to the baby camera via enhanced 2.4GHz wireless technology — Using frequency-hopping and digital encryption technology to insure the security and reliability.
- INFRARED NIGHT VISION & TEMPERATURE MONITORING: Rest assured knowing you can see your baby day and night, including overnight, with automatic night vision. Remote in-room temperature display lets you know your baby is comfortable and safe.
- TWO-WAY TALKING & 960ft TRANSMISSION RANGE: The monitor covers a transmission range of up to 960 feet (tested in open air).You could play 8 soothing lullaby songs or use the two-way talkback intercom function to comfort your babies.
- MULTI-TRANSMITTER CAPABILITY: One monitor can pair with 4 camera, parent can select which camera to monitor or scan the camera one by one.
- WARRANTY: 3-month money back warranty, 1-year quality guaranteed. 24-hour professional Service Center.
Similar products rated highly on "Night vision"
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hello Baby Monitors feature high quality baby monitoring technology to provide parents peace of mind and an excellent user experience. The monitor enables you to maintain a secure and private connection with your baby at all times. Hear your baby with crystal clear sound quality
- Automatic night vision
- Two-way talk
- Temperature monitoring
- Power saving mode
- Expandable up to 4 cameras
- Sound activated LED indicator
- Lullabies included
HelloBaby Video Baby Monitor
HelloBaby is fous on research and development to create a best baby monitor to our customers. With long-time 12 hours in the power-saving mode, long range operation in your home, that you can see and ensure everthing around your baby with 3.2'' screen HelloBaby baby monitor. See and hear with your baby on the parent unit.
Hello Baby Video Baby camera is ideal for use in nurseries and toddler rooms where you can monitor different cameras from one parent unit.
Sound Activated LED Indicator&Screen
Sound-activating lights bar, and LCD screen video on crying when the monitor work on screen-off mode. You can hear and notice your baby at once wherever you are doing anything away from baby room. Set a high volume you can hear baby coughing or breathing
Infrared Night Vision
Enables you to see and monitor your little one even when it is completely dark in their bedroom. Let you can monitor you baby any movments with clear view during the daytime even at present observe the child with the lights off. Allow you to keep tabs on your sleeping child even when you’re not in the same room.
Supports Real-Time intercom, hear your baby sound parent can talk back to the camera by push a button to talk with your child through the screen. Comfort or interact your baby in your soothe sound around the space in your house, and check on your child with the monitor instead of waking up by going to childroom to look.
Soothing your baby to sleep or wakes up with one of eight Lullabies stage.
Temperature indicator on the parent unit lets you know when it's time to adjust the thermostat. Whenever allows to ensure your baby stays in a comfort and safe environment at all times.
100% secure with a 2.4GHz frequency and stable connection the operating range could be up to 900ft —everything is seen and heard in real-time.
Keep small parts away from children. Strangulation Hazard: Children can become entangled in cords. Power cords should be kept more than 3 feet away from the crib andbaby's reach at all times. Baby monitors and cameras with power cords should never be hung on or near the crib. This product is not a toy and should be kept out of children's reach. This product contains small parts. Exercise care when unpacking and assembling the product. Read and keep instructions: All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the video baby monitor is operated. This product cannot replace responsible adult supervision.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We were sceptical when we got this but it was the highest-selling for a reason (now we know). We have a 10-month-old alien living with us & our primary requirement was to monitor her during her day naps & evening bedtime. We truly have not tested any other feature.
The picture clarity during the day is very clear, not grainy at all. Night vision is above my expectation - it is clear and not grainy.
The distance of monitoring I have checked is around 12m (Bedroom - Aisle - Kitchen - Bathroom). Since we do not use it for more than a couple of hours I have not checked the batt backup.
1. The screen could be slightly bigger (you have to get used to the small size - it takes a day)
2. There are these constant msgs that are prompted for a second every now & then "Waiting for Connection". But they are 0.5- 1 sec duration only.
- Good connection: I'm able to get pretty good connection throughout the house
- Easy setup: pretty much a plug in and play monitor
- Good quality video and sound
- Lullaby: allows to remotely play lullaby over the speaker, perfect for soothing my baby
- Battery lasts for at least a day of intermittent usage
- Allows for addition of cameras
Extraordinary value! Very much re seasonable price when to major Brands and they are no less than double the cost and still appear like old innovation. Couldn't be more joyful with this decision!
Two way function is really handy. The quality of voice you hear from the camera unit is about as good as you'd expect it to be from a tiny speaker, but its good enough to calm baby and shush her back to sleep, which let's face it is all it needs to do.
Unplugged, you get about one night with VOX enabled, or a couple of hours with the screen on. We almost always have it plugged in.
There are fancier units out there that you can view from your phone but all the research I did indicated they had a lot of connectivity problems. We've been really happy with this.
Then all of the sudden...the screen unit just died. Ridiculous.
I thought it must have been left on all day and gone dead flat but my wife remembers turning it off. So I out it on charge, the light came on to say it was charging. 30 mins later the unit would not turn on. This happened over the next few hours and I’ve now tried it after being in charge for 10 hours and it is dead.
Three weeks and it’s useless. Very disappointing and very unhappy. My review was going to be glowing at first until this happened.
I will be sending back for a refund.
Top international reviews
- Price point is great for a video monitor
- Frame rate of the video feed is surprisingly fluid when connection is good
- Connection strength is solid (it hiccups very occasionally, but is reliable outside our house 80-100ft from the camera)
- Charging port is the older, reliable type. Too many electronics now cheap out on the micro USB charging leading to finicky charging behavior and the eventual demise of charging capabilities all together.
- VOX mode! The ability for this thing to go into a sleep/power saving mode but come back "on" when detecting noise is awesome. Two levels of sensitivity as well. It works great.
- Battery life is excellent
- The screen is still pretty bright on the dimmest setting.
- The camera can not be remotely controlled. This may not be a make or break and the need for it is probably dpeendent on your room setup, but if you'd had this feature in the past, you'll likely miss it a bit.
- Charing port is not a common, micro USB cable. I know, I know...this was a PRO above, and it is until it isn't. Make sure you always remember the cable when towing this around because you'll have a tough time finding another to charge it up if it's forgotten.
- Button interactions are a little cryptic, and although they're learned easily enough, the interaction is still a bit awkward in the vertical stack. (L/R are brightness, U/D are volume).
All in all, I'd recommend this monitor. Lacks some of the bells and whistles, but it's reliable and does the essentials well.
Overall very impressed with this monitor and we will be using this from here on out!! Highly recommend.
- excellent range. this is our second brand of baby monitor and this range is fantastic. It goes through at least 4 rooms on 2 stories without a problem at all
- excellent battery life. I haven't killed the battery yet even once
- easy to use. this is very simple. did not require any manual reading to set up or use or troubleshoot
- price: I paid double for our previous baby monitors
- When in the VOX setting, the entire screen goes white to tell you that "VOX mode is activated" each time the monitor quiets. this is extremely disrupting at 2 AM. I wish the screen would just turn off without the alert that its going to do so.
- It would be nice if the monitor had a clock.
- I knew buying this monitor that the camera portion had to be manually moved around rather than the ability to pan from the monitor. At the time of buying I didn't care because I was most interested in range. I foresee this being a problem in the future when my baby becomes mobile. If this had remote camera pan it would be completely awesome.
Addendum: I am sadly now changing this review to a 1 star after using this monitor for 4 months. When the VOX mode starts the screen piece starts emitting a high pitched whine. I have to activate the monitor, allow it to go to VOX again and hope again it goes VOX without the whine. It happens almost every single time and is completely annoying especially at 2:00 AM. Also the power button is almost nonfunctional so we never turn it off. I am going to attempt to return it....
Our son sleeps with white noise in the background so we especially like the functionality of having the audio engaged if our son makes noises or moves around in his crib. Otherwise, the audio is muted which helps when we are sleeping at night and we do not want to hear continuous white noise in our bedroom.
The display is black and white and the picture quality is adequate. We have the camera situated where we are able to get a full view of our son when he is sleeping. Although the camera cannot be maneuvered remotely, all it takes is a couple of minutes to find the right location to rest or mount the camera.
Overall, this camera/monitor combo gets the job done and doesn't break the bank. If you are looking for extra bells and whistles, you're going to be spending a lot more money for what might be a marginal upgrade. The product meets our needs and we continue to be happy with it.
I previously spent $250+ on the Motorola MBP855CONNECT from Target, but wasn't happy with it after three or so nights (poor connectivity even just across the hall, can't turn off annoying beep when turning screen on, app is slow).
This HelloBaby monitor has everything we need:
- VOX feature!!! This is something I feel like most parents overlook when looking for a monitor. Even the bestselling monitor on Amazon (Infant Optics DXR-8) doesn't have this. This feature basically keeps the video monitor off until sound is detected. There is a low sensitivity option and a high sensitivity option. We use the VOX low setting because our daughter has one of those sleep sheep that plays white noise right beside her and the monitor picks up on that in the high sensitivity setting.
- No annoying beeps when interacting with the parent unit
- Stays connected all the time
- Temperature display (useful for knowing when I need to turn the air conditioning on in our house -- i.e if the temperature reads over 70 degrees)
- Volume LED lights
- Video quality is not super crisp/clear (to me this was the only real negative but something I could live with -- I really only need to know if my baby is crying or awake and the quality is good enough to see that)
- Minor grammar mistakes in user interface ("Waiting for connecting") and in manual (not a huge deal but made me a little suspect of the quality before purchasing)
Cons: I found I really needed to put the camera way up above the crib to be able to get the whole mattress in the picture. Even when I put the camera as far as the power cord would allow, it still left some corner spots out of the picture, which bothers me alot because I want to see the WHOLE mattress in order to watch my baby. The power cord needs to be longer, or the picture on the camera needs to back out to be able to see more. The power cord for the monitor itself is long enough, you don't need much. The complaint I have on the monitor's cord though, is that it is NOT a USB port. Which is pretty inconvenient for me. I know this is also a Pro, but The VOX option, when it kicks in, doesn't just dim the picture, it completely blocks it out, sound and picture.
All in all, the Cons are something I can live with, and I will continue to use this monitor.
Update: seller is sending new unit. Will update when received.
Received the replacement and there are no sound issues. The only issue I have is it interferes with my wifi. It makes my wifi drop connection and the router has to be reset multiple times wile using. Tried switching channels on my router but it did not help. We mostly use this at night when we are not using our wifi devices and I'm pretty sure any video baby monitor that running on 2.4 ghz would do this.
1) The picture is blurry and pixilated. It might as well not have a zoom feature because it is so grainy you can't see much. Also, it appears that the camera only shows black and white images even when the lights are on in the daytime.
2) The Vox does not stay on for long. It seems to only stay on for a few seconds even when my baby is still moving around.
3) The temperature gauge doesn't seem super accurate. Measures warmer than the room actually is.
I ended up returning this product and going with Infant Optics DXR-5. The Infant Optics does not have the temp gauge, 2-way communication, nor the lullaby ability, but I feel like the picture quality and Vox feature far surpass this product.
One of the feature that I love is the noise activation. This is the setting we leave it on. Basically, the monitor is on, but the screen will go off. As soon as the baby, child makes a noise.. the screen comes one. You can customize the sensitivity levels. When our son what an infant we had the sensitivity on high. Now he a toddler it has been lowered. If not, it will pick up his snoring. All in all, I am happy with this purchase. It comes highly recommended.
Simple set up (just plug it)
Automatically adjust from night mode to day mode
Two way Communicator
I wish the lens was tad bit wider
Adjusting the camera doesn't offer the best range
Edit: the charger issue seems to be something they are aware of and working on, because I just got an email with an apology and an offer to send a replacement to me, free of charge. Good customer service. Edited to reflect
The monitor did not allow me to combine it with another one we had. I thought we could have two cameras set up, and both cameras accessable to both monitors. Nope
But that's fine, it was relatively cheap and seemed like a good quality. Unfortunately six months into ownership, it started to need a little more wiggle when you plugged the monitor in to its charger. 9 months it could not charge, and we had to revert to our old smaller screen to monitor. The good news is while the smaller screen monitor's camera had gone out, the new camera we got with this one still worked, so we collectively have one monitor left.
But yeah, charging is a pretty important element, and I think if the plastics of that easy to Warp and ware its sort of ridiculous. (We kept it out of the toddlers hands, and only used it once she was asleep, so this isn't even a durability review, sadly. We didn't put it through it's paces)