|Product Dimensions||21.89 x 8.2 x 16.99 cm; 226.8 Grams|
|Item Model Number||KGAQKIDSVCKHY|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Additional product features||Video|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Standing screen display size||2.4 Inches|
|Item Weight||227 g|
HelloBaby Video Baby Monitor with Color LCD Display and Long Range Transmission, Two-Way Talkback System, Room Temperature, Infrared Night Vision, AU Plug (2.4Inch Display)
|Price:||+ $11.59 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||21.9 x 8.2 x 17 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SPUER CLEAR VIDEO SOUND & 2.4GHZ CONNECT - The video baby monitor has great video and sound. Night vision video is clear in white & black. Baby monitors are using enhanced 2.4GHZ wireless technology which prevent signal drop outs, range up to 960ft without barriers
- PLUG AND PLAY & EXPANDABLE TO 4 CAMERAS - Baby camera is plug and play, no set up required. One parent unit monitor can be paired with 4 child unit cameras. (One monitor and one camera included) You could take care all of your kids with one monitor
- LARGE CAPACITY BATTERY & VOX MODE - Baby call monitoring last 12 hours with VOX-on (power saving mode), 8 hours with screen-on. VOX mode is power saving mode with sound activated, you could focus on your things until the monitor is activated by child unit sound
- IMPRESSIVE MULTIFUNCTIONAL FEATURES - Temperature monitoring and warning; Two-way talk; Optical pan and tilt; Sound activated Led indicator; Screen-off audio only mode; 2X digital zoom; 8 levels Alarms, lullabies playing
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Sailesh on 3 October 2018
By elyn on 17 November 2018
By Tanya poynton on 4 July 2018
Top reviews from other countries
I went out on a limb, but only after seeing a couple reviews on YouTube where I could actually see the monitor with my own eyes.
The clarity on the reviews I saw was still in question as I know how hard it can be to film an LCD display.
When I received my item, the first thing I did was test it out in different conditions. I must say that the clarity is fine. I would consider it standard definition (SD). Nowhere in the description of this item does it state that you will be getting the most high definition instrument known to man. Especially for the great price it is being offered at.
That being said, I can clearly make out my son's eyes, features, etc to see if he is awake and breathing! That's all I need to be at ease! I can even zoom in and pan the camera around slightly to get a better shot which helps even more.
The night vision/ low light is a little sensitive. This means that under low light the night vision will kick on and you will only see black and white. Still works perfectly fine! I want to add the I was even shocked at how well I could see my boy when it was dark in the room.
I would gladly buy this again and easily refer this to a friend!
The sound is awesome too. I use a sound machine in my sons room. I can hear him talk/cry perfectly through the sound machine. He has a cold at the moment and I can hear him coughing as if he's right next to the camera. Amazing.
The cord is nice and long. Intercom works nicely. It doesn't sound loud and scary like my previous monitor. You can zoom in and out and pan in all directions. I haven't tried the music part of this. I don't use music to soothe my son so I don't think ill be testing this part out.
Very easy instructions. Very easy to use. Great product for the price I paid. I wish I would have purchased this one to begin with. The GooDee baby monitor had a very short cord, distracting lights on the camera and picture quality was not nearly as good as this one. I'd totally recommend this monitor.
Reviewed in the United States on 20 May 2018
disappointed 😔 night vision works great but when the lights are on or it’s day time it will not switch to day time mode it stays on night mode all the time. The sound also does not work, my husband and I have both been in the babies room speaking into the microphone trying to get it to work so we could hear it on the monitor and we get nothing. We are returning this week!