- Helly Hansen's go-to marine all purpose jacket; waterproof and breathable fully-fleece lined with warming collar and long sleeves to keep you warm and dry whatever the weather
- Outdoor lightweight and high breathability gear with polartec 100 g fleece lining for extra performance, durability and design/easily packable
- Comfortable from outside and inside: Featuring Helly Tech Technology to keep water molecules out and allow sweat vapour to pass through/two ply fabric construction
- Offers durable water Repellency treatment (DWR) to keep your waterproof jacket as good as new/quick dry lining for extra comfort
- Items delivered: 1 x Helly Hansen crew hooded midlayer waterproof jacket with hood for men/with pockets/ideal for all-weather outdoor sports and maritime activities
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 20 x 5 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 December 2018
- Manufacturer : Helly Hansen - Private Brands - US
- ASIN : B073RP445B
- Item Model Number : 33874
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 59,014 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #108 in Men's Sports Jackets
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Warm and waterproof, a must have for the best of British weather. Only lacks a hood, but they do make the exact same jacket with a built in hood, and yes I also have bought one of those.
I used to be a massive fan of Berghaus Goretex jackets, and yes they are still one of the best. But Helly Hansen is just as good and cheaper, especially at Amazon.
The fit is comfortable and all the zips are easy to use, I know the zip thing sounds stupid, but some very expensive jackets I have bought in the past have been a real hassle to zip up.
Only criticism is that the pockets are a touch small, must be a sailing thing as I normally buy hiking jackets.
Prenda muy cómoda, ligera y abrigada a pesar de tener un aparentemente sencillo forro polo pero que hace milagros pues a temperaturas frescas uno no siento el frio para nada.
Ideal para climas lluviosos, húmedos y frescos con temperaturas entre 5 y 15 grados, aunque con temperaturas inferiores tampoco he notado frio.
El único inconveniente que le podría poner es que la capucha no es extraíble y cuando se quiere recoger o plegar el cuello de la prenda aumenta y se nota un poco voluminoso.
Reviewed in Spain on 24 February 2018