For some readers, the subjects of anxiety and Aspergers spectrum disorders, may be uncomfortable, but the author has handled them with sensitivity, giving her characters some real issues to live with.
Young widow, Samara is skittish and anxious, dealing with her losses and travelling across country with her young daughter, Jade, who appears to be on the high functioning end of the Aspergers spectrum.
Arriving back in her home town of Marietta, Sam hasn't been home for 14 years, but she has been drawn back by the prospect of an affordable home and a place to put down roots.
Logan is project managing the renovations of Samara's house, but he doesn't know that it is his old highschool sweetheart that is the new owner, until she walks in the door.
This story is about learning to trust and being open to love. A sweet story.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 961 KB
- Print Length: 149 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Tule Publishing; 2 edition (23 September 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00NVMJ03C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 144 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #178,647 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)