- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.6 x 15.2 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Item Model Number: 278280
- ASIN: B0002JHGYC
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 December 2017
- Customer Reviews: 1,939 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
7,792 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #340 in Body Skin Care Products
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $16.25 delivery
Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater | 100% Pure Vegan, Alcohol Free| Facial Toner & Moisturizer | Helps Skin, Hair & More | Mist Spray Btl | 8 oz
|Price:||+ $6.45 Delivery|
- Versatile: Add shine & vitality to hair, soothe & soften skin, use as toner & much more
- Feel Fresh: Enjoy hydrated & healthy skin without being oily. Combine with facial masks or creams
- Soothe And Soften: Known to soothe and comfort skin, help maintain PH levels, and cleanse excess oil
- Highest Quality: No Alcohol, Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates. Vegan, Eco-Friendly & Cruelty Free
- Customers Say: This Rose Water is the best! Great value too! Everyone should have it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Heritage Products products store rose petals rosewater | 100% Pure vegan, alcohol free| facial toner & moisturizer | helps skin, hair & more | mist Spray Btl | 8 oz
Ingredients: Vor-mag Water (water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that Heritage believes to be more beneficial), and Rosa Damascena (Hydroessential Rose) Flower Oil.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
The smell is gentle and natural which I love by comparison with other rose scented products.
I much preferred it to other brand mist sprays that I did try over the years. What attracted it me to this mist is that is made of natural ingredients and it smells and feels like is made of natural ingredients. Initially I bought one to try , then after trying it out through the winter I bought a few more to give to friends.
I love rose. It smells amazing. The smell sticks around if you spray it on fabric but I mostly use this as a facial mist and it does a fantastic job of calming my skin and giving me a fresh appearance on long days. I especially love how its in a plastic bottle with a spray top whereas most of the ones I purchased before locally are screw tops and in a glass bottle.
Reasonably large sized bottle too. My teenage son has also been using for his acne, and says its definitely helping.
Good product definitely will buy this product again
So what I do now is use the spray bottle amazing bottle..