+ $24.00 Delivery
- HERSCHEL COLLECTION: Click on our brand logo at the top of the page to explore the full collection from Herschel Supply.
- WARRANTY: We stand behind the quality of our products with a Limited Lifetime Warranty* - our guarantee that every Herschel Supply item is free of material/manufacturing defects. This warranty begins on the date of purchase and covers common/everyday use for the duration of the original purchaser’s lifetime. Herschel Supply’s warranty is only valid on products purchased from authorized retailers. Amazon.com and select Amazon affiliates are the only authorized retailers on Amazon.com.
- MEN/WOMEN/UNISEX: Herschel’s Pop Quiz Backpack was made for everyone. Use it for your commute, the school week, a business trip, or a weekend adventure.
- BUILT TO LAST: Created from a durable polyester fabric, the Pop Quiz is made to last through every adventure you take it on. The design is classic yet modern, making it a timeless addition to your wardrobe.
- 22L CAPACITY: 17. 5” high and 11.75” wide. From your passport to your heavy textbooks, there’s plenty of space to fit everything you need for school, work or travel.
- COMFORTABLE CARRYING: Padded, contoured shoulder straps and breathable air mesh back padding, designed for a more supportive and comfortable commute to work or school. The Pop Quiz also makes for a perfect airplane carry-on.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
iPod pocket is a little tight for the classic (My ipod is in a little leather cover too) I can get it in without to much force.
Sunglasses pouch was a good feature to include.
I keep my iPad in the back smooth laptop bit and my bottle of water in the main bit along with whatever else I need for work.
Front pouch is for my shop keys and therear front pouch I use for deodorant and pain killers and mobile phone.
All in all a good bag.
Zips are very strong and sturdy.
The headphone hole is super super tight and requires some force to insert your ear phones. Most likely reason is too keep it as waterproof as possible. Quite a pain to insert and remove every time but I use the sunglasses pocket to hold the headphones rather than take them in and out.
Quality of the bag seems really good with strong stitching around the tops of the shoulder straps.
Lots of nice detailing inside including a pocket for an iPod/iPhone etc with a rubber grommeted whole in the top to pass the earphone cable through.
Plenty of padding for a laptop with soft material to prevent scratching.
All in all a quality product well thought out for storing and carrying things.
The entire bag and especially the sun glass and laptop pocket are built with really nice materials.
However after a year of heavy use one strap of the backpack looks like it might come off soon and the leather at the bottom is very prone to wear and tear.
So care needs to be taken with this bag, but if this is done it will last you a long time.
The inner lining is soft and big enough for a fifteen inch laptop. It's fairly spacious and the quality of material is generally quite good.