- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 7.6 x 25.4 cm ; 90.7 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 227 g
- Item Model Number: FBA_881314705702
- ASIN: B00ZGPI3OY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 14,880 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 236 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.32 delivery
Hertzko Self Cleaning Slicker Brush
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- The perfect brush to get all nasty mats out of your pet's fur. Hertzkos Slicker Brush gently removes loose hair, and eliminates tangles, knots, dander and trapped dirt. Works great on dogs and cats with all sizes and hair types!
- Get rid of mats without hurting her - The bristles are fine bent wires designed to penetrate deep into the coat and is really able to groom the undercoat well without scratching your pet's skin!
- Easy to clean - When you're done brushing your pet, simply click the button and the bristles retract back into the brush, making it super simple to remove all the hair from the brush, so it's ready for the next time use.
- Your pet will not only look good but feel great too! Our brush grooms and massages for a healthy coat, increasing blood circulation and leaves your pets coat soft and shiny. Your pet will love being brushed!
- Comfortable, strong, and durable - Our Slicker Brush is specially designed with a comfort-grip and anti-slip handle, which prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your pet!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hertzko Self Cleaning Slicker Brush
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I have always had a love-hate relationship with slicker brushes... love because they're effective and comfortable, and HATE because they are the absolute biggest pain in the butt to clean, especially without damaging the thin bristles, or bending them in such a way that they poke the animal uncomfortably.
Now, I have a longhaired senior cat who has twice had to go under anesthesia for removal of massive hairballs. The last time, he received an Rx for a haircut from his Internal Medicine specialist. So we have been on an intensive hair management program - but he hates being brushed. So I'm constantly going through various brushes and combs. My go-to is the Furminator, but my main gripes with it are that it is uncomfortable for the cat (pulls his skin excessively at times) and its blades, even on the long-hair version, fill up with nearly every swipe. It is easy to clean, but when I have a squirming, annoyed cat in one hand, it is difficult to be constantly cleaning the blade out. But it absolutely pulls the most shed hair and undercoat with each swipe.
This brush is 10x more comfortable for my cat, while still pulling a decent amount of shed hair. Cleaning it is AMAZING - just press the button, pull the pad of hair off, and it doesn't fill up until after nearly a full session of brushing. It is not taking off as much hair as the Furminator, but the fact that he doesn't get instantly annoyed and thus I can brush for longer and create a more positive experience for him is important.
On this occasion, however, this brush is at least as good as the seller makes out.
On the plus side, it is easy to use, rarely catches on tangled or matted hair and it is very convenient not having to pluck the hair from the brush! The cherry on top is that because it doesn't tug much, both our dogs are calm when it is used on them.
The only negative thing I would say is the range of sizes is very limited. A small version, half the size of this would be perfect for the difficult to reach places.
I am happy to recommend this brush; we use it on our Scottish Terriers aged 6m and 18m.
Note: I paid full price for this item and did not receive any incentive/discount for the review.
Edit (27/03/2017): Having now used this brush for over a month Tom now loves it and it takes off so much more hair than the comb we used previously. Excellent product.
V happy with the purchase.
The only thing is the unpleasant plastic smell.
The dogs love being brushed and love the feel of the spikes.