- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Hi Lift Violet Low Ammonia Bleach 500g Hair Colouring Colour Dye Tint Balayage
- Hi Lift Powder Bleach Violet Low Ammonia 500 gm
- Hi Lift Powder Bleach Violet Low Ammonia 500gm BUY ONLINE 24/t @HPSS
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 3.01 x 5.01 x 20.01 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Attitude Health and Beauty T/A Budget Beauty Supplies
- ASIN : B0783PGL8L
- Item Model Number : P8537
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hi Lift V-Ultima Low Ammonia Bleaching Powder is dust free powdered bleach for hair easily mixes for a creamy consistency that's suitable for both on and off scalp bleaching applications. Gives you the ultimate lightening agent that is ideal for a range of colouring treatments. Also prevents damage to coloured hair as the violet reduces warmth. Comes in 500 g bag.
Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Stearate 50%, Sodium Silicate 12%, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Persulfate 8%, Ammonia Persulfate, Magnesium Carbonate, Silica, Cyclodextrin, Cellulose Gum, Cyamopsis, Tetragonobbus Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA 5%, Cl 77007, Ulramarines, Fragrance, Linelool.
Wear suitable disposable gloves and mask. Mix product in a well ventilated area. Use the scoop provided and put the desired amount into a non-metallic bowl. Slowly add 30mL to 45mL of cream peroxide to one scoop of bleach (depending on desired consistency). Mix carefully with spatula or brush, until achieving a smooth and creamy texture. This consistency guarantees even distribution of the product and optimum lightening action.