|Package Dimensions||41 x 7 x 2.8 cm; 229 Grams|
|Item Weight||229 g|
Hinomaru Collection Sekizo Japan Quality Stainless Steel Nakiri Multi Purpose Vegetable Chopper Chefs Knife 12" Sushi Chef Knife - Made in Japan
|Price:||+ $9.14 Delivery|
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Thin, Even Slices - Thanks to its flat blade, the nakiri is able to make paper thin, even slices. If you’re creating a dish with thin ribbons of vegetables, this is the knife you want to have on hand
- Fluid Chopping - Unlike other knife types, there is no need to “rock” the blade. The edge is straight, and goes right through to the cutting board. A simple chopping motion is all that’s needed to chop just about any vegetable.
- Clean Cuts - The flat edge of the blade goes right through to the cutting board so you’re left with clean, even cuts. This nakiri knife eliminates these little threads that causes cut pieces to stick together as each cut is full and clean
- The knife's thin blade geometry provides superb cutting performance and it is supplied fully sharpened
- Excellent for home or professional chef use. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Comes sharp and ready to use out of the box. 100% handcrafted by skilled tradesmen in Seki - Japan
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A nakiri knife, also known as a nakiri bocho, is a Japanese-style knife used for chopping vegetables. Characterized by its straight blade edge and squared off tips, the nakiri knife allows you to cut all the way through to the cutting board without having to use a horizontal push or pull. Thin and light in weight, the Nakiri knife is ideal for prepping all types of vegetables.