|Item Model Number||QSB-001|
|Package Dimensions||29.7 x 24.7 x 9.3 cm; 743 Grams|
Hiturbo Mesh Duffel Bag-Dive Travel Duffle Bags for Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Beach Gear & Equipment
|Price:||+ $19.87 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE SIZE AND COLLAPSIBLE:25.6"x13.8"x 13.8",Easily carry all your gear in one bag,also,the scuba gear bag can folding into a 9.8"x7.8"x 2.3"round bag to saves space.
- FEATURE:The mesh material allows you to quickly and easily rinse any salt water, sand,dirt or mud off through your bag while your gear is still inside.The mesh allows any water to drain and helps your gear to quickly air dry.
- APPLICATION：Mesh bag ideal for all water sports.Scuba,Snorkeling,Swim,Diving,Surfing and more.Perfect for travel by plane or car.Fits your fins,goggles,mask, wetsuit,regulator,shoes,BCD and more.
- HIGH QUALITY:Mesh dive bags are made with premium material and sturdy zippers for long-lasting performance.You need a dive gear bag that won't tear at the beach or rot away on the shelf during the off-season. Don't worry!These mesh scuba bags are engineered for durability.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE:your satisfaction is paramount. Just try it, and if you do not absolutely Love it, send us a message and we will refund all, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. GET YOURS TODAY.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The strap is a bit thin so I added an old fuzzy seatbelt cover from the garage and it’s great.
Remember that this is a mesh bag so after the dive it will let water run everywhere. I brought a large garbage bag for it to sit in on the bus back to the hotel. Problem solved. Three the whole bag on the balcony after and let everything dry.
The mesh is thick and sturdy. It had no issue holding the weight. The zipper is stout but smooth.
It’s only been in 2 trips now but I’m confident it will be durable enough to last quite a while.