Holly LifePro Travel Waterproof Luggage Clear PVC Cover Protector Suitcase Fits Most 20" to 33" Luggage
- Please check the size carefully (the last picture showing all size detail), the height shows on the picture don't include wheel's height. Fits most major regular hard luggage, but not every one! When you choose the cover's size, you can see the cover's dimensions. You must make sure your luggage's dimension carefully. If you're confuse which size you need, contact us directly. Please send us your luggage's dimensions, we will help you to choose suitable size.
- Keep your luggage away from scratched, stained, messy or ruined with this clear PVC luggage cover.
- It is easy to place on bag & remove.Reusable many times, heavy duty pvc materail.
- Clear PVC luggage cover protects, secures, and identifies luggage.
- Reusable many times, made from high quality 0.016IN PVC material finish for total protection of your luggage.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Holly LifePro, Make Your Life Simple
Keep your luggage from getting scratched, stained, messy, or ruined with this Polyester luggage cover. Made from high-quality Polyester, the cover is a cost-effective way to protect your luggage from the usual wear and tear that occurs over time. please make sure the height of luggage first, you can ignore the width and length. Confirm the material of luggage, can fits hard luggage(pc、abs+pc、ppe、pp、magnesium aluminum alloy、etc.).
Please send email to us if you are confused which size should choose. We will help you to determine the correct size. Also, we are guarantee full money back, If you don't like our production or meet quality issue.
Review this product
Top international reviews
The attached pictures are of the 32 inch. The 32 inch also fit over the the suitcase nicely. However, it left larger gaps on the side. Once I pulled the bottom flaps together, there was so much room, the velcro connection almost missed each other. It was came together only by just a slight connection. Instead of returning it, I opted to buy some additional velcro to secure the bottom.
The plastic is really nice and strong it seems. I wish they did not put their logo and the size number of the cover on the center front of the plastic. If they must put a logo, a bottom corner would have been nicer. I would recommend if you have an odd inch suitcase, to buy a size up if you want to make sure your suitcase is fully covered.
UPDATE: My cover held up very nicely on my international vacation travels. And I had layovers in both directions. I think my luggage was near something hot while it was packed on the plane because the cover was slightly melted in one spot (see attached), but nothing too bad or damaging. I am fully satisfied with my cover!