|Product Dimensions||22.35 x 22.35 x 4.57 cm; 158.76 Grams|
|Item Weight||159 g|
Home-X - Microwave Potato Chip Maker, The Ultimate Home Baking Tool for Easy, Low Mess, Homemade, Fat Free Potato Chips
|Price:||+ $11.30 Delivery|
- FAST & HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO FRYING: The Microwave Potato Chip Maker crisps potatoes to a healthy crunch in under 10 minutes. It is the perfect kitchen accessory for potato chip lovers, vegetarians and vegans. No need for oil, salt or any other additive.
- COOKS ALL KINDS OF CHIPS: This versatile accessory can also be used to make apple chips, bagel chips, pumpkin chips, carrot chips, sweet potato chips, etc. It is great for making healthy snacks for movie night and for those who like to make food from scratch.
- EASY TO USE FOR LOW-COST, HOME-MADE CHIPS: Slice potato or vegetables in thin slices, leaving the skins for added nutrition if you prefer, and place upright in the slots. It takes just minutes in the microwave and you will have your own fresh, crispy, sodium and chemical free potato chips!
- FOOD SAFE & BPA FREE: Made from BPA free polypropylene, the Microwave Potato Chip Maker is food-safe. Features slots for up to 36 slices. Maximum thickness of slices is 3 mm. For crispy potato chips slices should not exceed 2 mm. Measures about 8'5" diameter x 1.5" high.
- ABOUT HOME-X: Home-X offers a vast collection of products perfect for the home or office. Whether you’re looking for gadgets to simplify cleaning, cooking, or hosting, dinnerware or serving options for get-togethers and parties, or just a decorative touch for the bedroom, bathroom, living room, break room, or kitchen, Home-X has something you’ll love. Home-X is a registered trademark of Simply Home Solutions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Microwave fat-free potato chips with the Potato Chip Maker by Home-X. This creative microwave accessory crisps potatoes to a healthy crunch in less than 10 minutes. The 2 separated compartments allow any dip of your choice to be readily on hand. Simply slice potato or vegetables in thin slices, leaving the skins for added nutrition if you prefer, and place upright in the slots. Use it to make apple chips, bagel chips, pumpkin chips, carrot chips, sweet potato chips and more! With your safety in mind, we made your potato chip maker using only BPA free polypropylene. It can only be used in a microwave oven and is a must-have item for any kitchen lover or cook. A perfect gift for people who love healthy snacking. Enjoy making DIY chips with kids, families & friends. Oil-free, low calorie, and healthier than fried chips. ABOUT HOME-X: Home-X offers a vast collection of products perfect for the home or office. Whether you’re looking for gadgets to simplify cleaning, cooking, or hosting, dinnerware or serving options for get-togethers and parties, or just a decorative touch for the bedroom, bathroom, living room, break room, or kitchen, Home-X has something you’ll love.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I just used my mandoline to slice one large russet potato to 1.5 mm slices. I got forty-something slices at 160 calories for the whole potato. I was determined not to add any more calories, so I made up a dry rub BBQ mix to toss the chips in for all the flavor you could want. I put the slices in ice cold water while I mixed up the rub (which removed a lot of starch and firmed them up), then dried them thoroughly and lightly tossed them in the mix.
For the first batch of 36 chips, I microwaved them for 9 minutes on high. The second batch of about 10 I microwaved for far less time. All the chips came out fantastically good. Dry, crisp, flavorful. Even the ones I didn't add the BBQ coating to were delicious. Next time I'll try them plain with some Greek yogurt dip I make with dry taco seasoning or dry ranch seasoning. I'm also going to try cutting them to 1.0 mm. Glad I got this!
UPDATE: 1 mm didn't work well. It was too thin. But I see this item is no longer listed for sale, soooo....
Tortilla same time, now melted :(