- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Honest to Goodness Celtic Sea Salt - Fine, 600g
- This Celtic Sea Salt has been hand harvested
- The sea salt crystals remain completely natural and retain all their beneficial minerals and trace elements.
- Add to pasta or vegetables, meat or fish in a salt crust, stocks, barbecues and more. These high mineral Celtic Sea Salt crystals can also be used to make an exfoliating body scrub.
- Product of France. Packed in Australia.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Celtic Sea Salt
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
These Celtic Sea Salt crystals are naturally grey in colour and are completely unwashed, unrefined and additive-free. They have been hand harvested, keeping them rich in magnesium and trace elements. Celtic Sea Salt can be sprinkled on food as a delicate seasoning or used during cooking to enhance the flavour of the food. It can also be used to make an exfoliating body scrub. This Celtic Sea Salt comes from the salt marshes of the Peninsula of Guerande, Brittany in France. It is produced by natural evaporation of sea water under the combined effect of the sun and the wind. Using ancient techniques the salt is then hand harvested in the shallow water and remains unwashed, unrefined and additive-free. The grey colour comes from the clay that is present in the ground of the marsh.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|