Honest to Goodness Organic Linseed (Flaxseed) Brown, 200 Grams
|Price:||($1.98 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavour||No Flavor Available|
|Ingredients||Organic Brown Linseed|
|Brand||Honest to Goodness|
|Package weight||0.22 Kilograms|
About this item
- Certified Organic Brown Linseeds are a natural source of essential fatty acids including omega-3 and omega-6.
- They are also known as flaxseeds
- Brown linseed has a mild nutty flavour. Linseed is often added to breakfast cereal either in their whole state or ground into a meal.
- Add to baked foods such as bread, or sprinkle on cereals.
- This product is manufactured in AU
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 14.5 x 6.5 x 19.9 cm; 220 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Honest to Goodness
- ASIN : B07J1TYRSJ
Best Sellers Rank:
2,494 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 57 in Nuts & Seeds
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Organic Brown Linseed
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Linseeds are a natural source of essential fatty acids including omega-3 and omega-6. They are brown in colour and have a mild nutty flavour. This tiny seed is a powerhouse of nutrition and a fantastic form of insoluble fibre, particularly effective at cholesterol regulation and hormone balancing. Add to baked foods such as bread, or sprinkle on cereals.