- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Honest to Goodness Organic Maca Powder Raw, 350g
|Price:||($5.14 / 100 g)|
|Brand||Honest to Goodness|
|Ingredients||100% Organic Maca Root (Lepidium Meyenii)|
|Item weight||0.35 Kilograms|
About this item
- Certified Organic Raw Maca Powder is a nutrient dense wholefood, known for its energizing and nourishing properties.
- Maca is rich in amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements, and is used to increase energy, stamina and revitalize. This energizing wholefood is said to improve concentration and alertness.
- Organic Raw Maca Powder can be used in beverages, baking or simply sprinkled over your muesli. Mix into smoothies, yoghurt or muesli.
- Being rich in amino acids and minerals many athletes enjoy maca in their post workout smoothies for enhanced recovery and performance.
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 15.5 x 7.5 x 24.5 cm; 350 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Honest to Goodness
- ASIN : B07H4JJTKL
Best Sellers Rank:
9,735 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 344 in Herbal Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Honest to Goodness Certified Organic Maca Powder is native to South America where it's referred to as "The Incan Superfood!". Maca is consumed for its concentrated nutrition, and is suitable for everyone to enjoy for everyday wellbeing. Maca root, botanical name "Lepidium Meyenii" has been used as a nourishing wholefood in the Incan culture for thousands of years. This heart shaped root vegetable of the Brassicaceae (cruciferous) family is simply dried and ground to produce this nutrient dense powder. Maca is rich in amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
100% Organic Maca Root (Lepidium Meyenii)
Mix into smoothies, yoghurt, muesli, or use in baking. The recommended dose is 1-5 tsp day, so best to start with 1tsp and find an amount suitable for you.