|Number of Game Players||1|
|Number of Pieces||16|
|Material Type(s)||Plastic, Metal|
|Remote Control Included?||Yes|
|Remote Control Type||Cable|
|Release date||24 September 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||14 year and up|
|Item Model Number||R1233|
|Product Dimensions||60.96 x 30.48 x 10.16 cm; 1.8 Grams|
Hornby Hobbies The Coca-Cola Christmas Electric Model Train Set HO Track with Remote Controller & US Power Supply R1233
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Add to the magic of the holidays with this train set displaying Santa Claus and in the iconic bright Red of Coca-Cola and run it around the Christmas tree to brighten the faces of family and friends.
- A decorative touch to the seasonal décor that offers a highly detailed Switcher pulling a boxcar and container Flat car. The track is an oval layout that is meant to fit under the Christmas tree, but separate Hornby track can be purchased to create a larger layout.
- The gift of a Hornby train set is the gateway to a whole new experience, a world of model railways where nostalgia is shared between Generations and new memories are forged. Hornby is a household name and is famous as an international brand LEADER in the model railway hobby.
- Comes with everything needed to run the train right out of the box.
- This train set is OO scale while the track can also run HO scale. The set is electric and comes with a us Transformer that plugs directly into the wall.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Since the 1930S, Coca-Cola and Christmas have been synonymous for their magical depiction of Santa Claus in their advertising that were and continue to be popular around the world. Haddon sunblom’s vision of Santa Claus became the iconic image for Coca-Cola first imagined in 1931 and he continued to produce various versions of his famous Santa in ads until 1964. Coca-cola continues to use sundblom’s nostalgic take to this day and has become an international treasure and largely the image that everyone pictures when thinking about Santa Claus. It is incredibly “suiting” for a Hornby Christmas train set to depict these classic images of the Coca-Cola logo featuring the white wave as well as Haddon sundblom’s Santa Claus, the one that he used himself as a model, and the reason that Santa clause belt appears to be backwards, since he was painting himself in a mirror image. Frank Hornby introduced his first toy train in 1920 laying the rail to the Company Hornby has become today. Known as Britain's leading model railway manufacturers for almost 100 years, Frank Hornby had a vision, just as Haddon sunblom, that is now a treasured toy that has become synonymous with the holiday season and wouldn't be the same without a train set running around the Christmas tree.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|