- Item Weight: 599 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 240 g
- ASIN: B077YH6XDN
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 6 December 2017
- Customer Reviews: 25 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
119 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1 in Shoe Brushes
- Horse Hair Length: 1.18 inches/3 CM Size: 6.69*2.04 inches/17*5.2 CM;
- Material: Premium Solid Wooden Handle+ 100% Genuine Horsehair.
- Comforatble to Use: Unique concave design of beech wood handle is Anti-Slip, Sturdy, Comfortable When Grip and Efficient in Polishing.
- Multi-Functional Application: Using for your shoes/leather sofa/bed sheets/ gloves/coats/clothes/bags/ and more.
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee: We promise 100% Full Refund if You don't Like Your New Horsehair Shoe Brushes within 30 Days.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Colour Name: Brown
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The white brush is a bit harder but it’s mainly use to clean suede shoes like as soft as a soft toothbrush head but better.
I might need to buy another set though as my son wants to use them for his soccer leather boots and his leather air force ones. Since both are whites they need their own brushes to prevent contaminating with other leather colours.
Not sure if it’s genuine horsehair but it buffs my shoes to a shine and I’m using it on very expensive handmade English dress shoes
Would definitely but again. The size is comfortable to hold and I haven’t scuffed my shoes like I have with smaller brushes
otherwise, its a brush, yes, it does brushing just like any other brush i have used, so full marks for that