HOUNDO Cat Training Tape, Anti-Scratch Cat Deterrent Tape - Quickly Stop and Prevent Cat from Scratching Furniture, Couch, Carpet, Chair, Sofa, Rug, and Door
+ $9.36 Delivery
- EASY TO USE - HOUNDO Cat Training Tape is the best solution to quickly stop your cats from scratching where they shouldn't be. AND it's super easy to use! Simply cut the cat training tape to the desired length, apply to surface, peel back white paper backing, and watch the magic happen. Cats find the stickiness of the cat training tape on their paws extremely undesirable and won't want to scratch there anymore.
- SAFE AND NON-TOXIC - Hypo-allergenic cat training tape is safe for both pets and humans, making this cat double sided tape an ideal cat training tape for your cat. Will not irritate your skin or your pet’s paws!
- CLEAR ADHESIVE - Anti-Scratch cat training tape goes on clear and doesn't create an eyesore in your home. No stinky sprays or big plastic guards that look horrible on your furniture.
- DOES NOT DAMAGE FURNITURE - cat training tape stops cats from scratching furniture quickly. It is strong enough to adhere to many surfaces, but can be removed without damage once your cat has been trained to not scratch anymore. Not intended for faux leather.
- U.S. BASED COMPANY - HOUNDO is proudly family owned and operated in the United States bringing premium Cat Training Tape to your front door.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HOUNDO Anti-Scratch Cat Training Tape is a simple, affordable, and effective way to train and deter your cats from scratching your furniture.
Just cut the cat scratching deterrent tape to the desired length, apply to furniture you wish to protect, peel back white paper, and watch the magic happen. Cats don't like the sticky feeling of this double sided cat tape and will naturally stay away from wherever you have applied the tape.
Cat Training Tape works fast, is easy to use, and is barely visible.
Once your cat has learned to use their scratching post and/or other scratching toys again, you can try removing the tape to see if they will still stay away.
HOUNDO is a U.S. based company bringing premium pet products to your front door. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I decided to try this tape. 1 roll did only the backside and bottom of my couch but I have an extremely large couch (think love seat, standard couch, and over stuffed large chair connected). The tape does NOT lose its stickiness. I think I've gotten stuck to it more than my cat. I did remove the part that went along the bottom part of the couch as I was having a house warming party and wanted it more presentable. When I started to pull the tape off, it was really pulling the fabric on my couch and I was nervous damage would be done or a residue would be left. But nope - no damage, no residue - just a very strong hold. The tape, though clear, is noticeable but not an eye sore. And I know it looks so much better than a shredded couch.
Granted I did buy nail caps to put on my cat as well, which she chews off and they are harder to maintain. But the tape is very impressive.
I highly recommend! Wonderful product!
It functions just like tape, but peeling off the plastic layer wasn't always super easy, but not really a problem either. I do wish there was little more given that it was relatively expensive at $13+, and it mostly seemed like regular double-sided tape.
As for the results, at first, my kittens avoided the whole couch. It was great. I didn't even need to apply it to the whole couch, just the spots they were scratching at. But it's been about 2 weeks and now they don't even care. They just scratch at the places wear the tape isn't. So I just apply more, but my couch is now 80% tape.
I know this isn't billed a complete solution, and I'd be fine with that if there was a lot more tape, but 3 yards isn't really a lot.
We used this tape over the 3 inch wide spot on the sofa and all along that same side just in case she started scratching elsewhere. She has never returned to scratch on the sofa. The tape really worked!!!
The tape is sticky on both sides. Obviously cars doesn’t like the tacky feeling of their paws getting a little stuck on the tape. I highly recommend this product!!
We also provided a cat scratching tree near the sofa. These actions have stopped this problem.
Since it's so sticky on both sides, I'm considering using it whenever I needed double sided tape.
*ill update my review if something changes.