How to Lead: Wisdom from the World's Greatest CEOs, Founders, and Game Changers Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Includes live audio recordings!
The New York Times best seller
Number one Wall Street Journal best seller
The essential leadership playbook. Learn the principles and guiding philosophies of Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Warren Buffett, Oprah Winfrey, and many others through illuminating conversations about their remarkable lives and careers.
For the past five years, David M. Rubenstein - author of The American Story, visionary cofounder of The Carlyle Group, and host of The David Rubenstein Show - has spoken with the world’s highest performing leaders about who they are and how they became successful. How to Lead distills these revealing conversations into an indispensable leadership guidebook.
Gain advice and wisdom from CEOs, presidents, founders, and master performers from the worlds of finance (Warren Buffett, Jamie Dimon, Christine Lagarde, Ken Griffin), tech (Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Eric Schmidt, Tim Cook), entertainment (Oprah Winfrey, Lorne Michaels, Renee Fleming, Yo-Yo Ma), sports (Jack Nicklaus, Adam Silver, Coach K, Phil Knight), government (President Bill Clinton, President George W. Bush, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Nancy Pelosi), and many others.
- Jeff Bezos harnesses the power of wandering, discovering that his best decisions have been made with heart and intuition, rather than analysis.
- Richard Branson never goes into a venture looking to make a profit. He aims to make the best in field.
- Phil Knight views Nike as a marketing company whose product is its most important marketing tool.
- Marillyn Hewson, who grew up in a fatherless home with four siblings in Kansas, quickly learned the importance of self-reliance and the value of a dollar.
How to Lead shares the extraordinary stories of these pioneering agents of change. Discover how each luminary got started and how they handle decision making, failure, innovation, change, and crisis. Learn from their decades of experience as pioneers in their field. No two leaders are the same.
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||13 hours and 6 minutes|
|Author||David M. Rubenstein|
|Narrator||David M. Rubenstein|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||01 September 2020|
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster Audio|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 23,728 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
361 in Business Management (Audible Books & Originals)
422 in Leadership (Audible Books & Originals)
839 in Business Management (Books)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Can get a little tedious interview after interview - not so well acquainted with the US political leaders but all good knowledge to absorb.
Reviewed in India on 4 July 2021
All the more disappointing that this book is only a mediocre collection of storytelling, albeit often entertaining. If you are looking for an easy read with transcribed interviews and some entertaining anecdotes from the life of successful people, you will like this book.
If you are looking for any transferable insights about leadership, you will be deeply disappointed.