|Product Dimensions||54 x 6.3 x 17.27 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||UKM-1|
|Number of Strings||4|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
Soprano Ukulele 21 inch Hricane Mahogany Ukeleles For Beginners Hawaiian Ukele with Ukulele Case and Ukele Strings Set
|Item dimensions L x W x H||54 x 6.3 x 17.3 centimetres|
|Top material type||Mahogany|
About this item
- 【 AMAZING SOUND 】The Soprano ukalalee arched back gives longer sustain, fuller, warmer and a bit deeper woody tones sound, sounds pleasure! Aquila strings definitely help to make the sound pretty clear and sweet, it holds tune nicely.
- 【 SOPRANO UKULELE 】 This is the most common size of ukulele, and the smallest, with the shortest scale length and tightest fret spacing–tuned G C E A. The traditional 21 inch soprano ukalalee has mahogany body, walnut fingerboard and Aquila nylon strings which is soft and smooth to touch.
- 【 MAHOGANY WOODEN 】Hricane Soprano ukulele is designed with mahogany wood for the smooth and polished body. An acoustic instrument body fashioned from mahogany exhibits a pleasingly warmer and deeper tone than laminate wood. The light weight & well built features allow you to create warm and pitch-perfect Hawaiian harmonies.
- 【 CHILDREN GIFT 】21 inch size soprano ukuleles is better than toy ukeles since it has better sound and wider spaced frets which are better for children, adults, beginner, intermediate player . This small ukulele must be your best gift choice for your kids!
- 【GUARANTEE SERVICE】within one month and extra ONE YEAR WARRANTY. We are a professional ukelele guitar supplier works for music spirits and offer competitive instruments. If you don't satisfied with your ukulele, just contact us for full refund or a replacement uke.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Specification Size: 21 inch Model: Soprano Ukulele Finish: Satin Top Material: Mahogany Back & Side: Mahogany Neck: Rosewood String: Nylon string Nut & Saddle: Real Bone Width of Nut: 1.38in Number of frets: 15 Width of 12th frets: 1.77in Weight: 14.5 oz High Quality Ukulele Hricane always keeps high requirement in making musical instruments. Hricane works for Music spirits and started out primarily as an online company through our store, and has grown steadily thanks in large part to our dedicated service and the quality products we offer. The ukulele originated in the 19th century as a Hawaiian adaptation of the Portuguese machete, a small guitar-like instrument, which was introduced to Hawaii by Portuguese immigrants, mainly from Madeira and the Azores. It gained great popularity elsewhere in the United States during the early 20th century and from there spread internationally. Best musical instrument for child. If you’re looking for a musical instrument for your child, there really isn’t a better choice than the ukulele. A ukulele is much easier for a child to learn to play than a guitar. Ukuleles are naturally smaller than guitars, making them a natural choice for the smaller body of a child. A smaller instrument also means the child will be much less likely to damage it. The ukulele is a relatively simple instrument. As they only need to learn the ukulele and not how to properly hold some other object at the same time. The Ukeleles use softer, nylon strings. This makes ukuleles perfect for young children as it won’t tear up their hands when they’re supposed to be having fun.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Tang on 9 June 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 29 June 2018
Reviewed in Canada on 28 July 2019
It arrived well before the expected delivery date. It comes in a great carry case, and there was also a capo included. It is easy to play, has a nice tone, and keeps it's tune while playing it. I do tune it every time I play, but I usually play for an hour or more everyday, so, like all good musicians, I tune it up at the beginning of each session. I've had it for 2.5 months, and I'm very pleased with it. Great value for the price for a beginner player. Later I might give this one to my granddaughter, and buy myself a more quality one, but this was an excellent buy for a starter. It keeps me coming back to play.