- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Huggies Ultimate Nappy Pants, Girls, Size 5 Walker (14-18kg), 84 Count
- Our best care for skin featuring a DryTouch Layer with added Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to instantly absorbs wetness and spring back dry
- Easy resealable sides so you can easily slip them on and off like pants for an easy nappy change then roll-up and dispose like a regular nappy
- Up to 12 hours leakage protection perfect both as a day and overnight nappy
- 3% organic cotton in the outer cover. Softness inside & out to gently hug your baby in comfort all day and night
- Tailored absorbency lower down where girls need it the most
Size: Size 5 (84 Count) | Style Name: Girls
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Huggies Ultimate Nappy Pants are easy to pull up and down designed to make change time easier whether your active, wriggly baby is laying down or standing up. Easy resealable sides make it easy to slip them on and off for an easy nappy change. Featuring a unique DryTouch layer that instantly absorbs wetness and added Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for softness against a baby's delicate skin. Huggies Ultimate Nappy Pants Breathe Dry cover has been clinically proven to help prevent nappy rash and the MotionFlex technology provides soft stretchy side panels, and flexible leg elastics for a close, comfy fit for every twist, turn and wiggle. Tailored absorbency for girls and boys and with up to 12 hours leakage protection makes Huggies Ultimate Nappy Pants perfect both as a day and night nappy. Huggies Nappy pants are available in three sizes for boy and girls; 4 (10 - 15KG), 5 (14 - 18KG) and 6 (16+KG). Please note packaging may vary.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really have good experience for Huggies on previous nappy pants, however, I can not believe the quality anymore. It hurts my baby and not comfortable and safety for children.
We have not had any issues with Huggies nappy pants and found them better than some other brands. No rashes or irritations. They are easy to tear the sides if required to take off.
We bought a while ago and start using it. The little one DOES NOT like it. Always saying feeling itchy. She is not a picky girl and never complained about any other type of nappies.
If you touched it, you can tell it is not soft at all, and you will get the feeling something actually sticks out. No wonder bubs won't like it.
We purchased two of them and now have to dispose of them. Feel very disappointed.
So while it felt like pull ups, when i was out and needed to change my sons nappy, i didn’t have to strip him of all his clothes and shoes. I could open them up and put them on as is.