Huggies Ultra Dry Nappy Pants, Girls, Size 4 Toddler (9-14kg), 116 Count
|Size||Size 4 (9-14kg)|
|Age range (description)||Toddler|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||36 x 12.5 x 20 centimetres|
About this item
- Soft and stretchy 360 degree waistband provides a comfortable and secure fit
- Easy off tear sides with disposable tape on the back makes for easy removal and disposal
- Up to 12 hours leakage protection perfect both as a day and overnight nappy , for Baby weight of : 9-14kg
- Soft and breathable waistband and outercover helps baby's bottom stay dry
- Tailored absorbency lower down where girls need it the most
Product detailsSize:Size 4 (9-14kg) | Unit Count:116
- Product Dimensions : 36 x 12.5 x 20 cm; 4.86 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Kimberly-Clark Australia New Zealand
- ASIN : B076CKFFJV
- Item Model Number : 19310088011934
- Department : Girls
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Huggies® Ultra Dry Nappy Pants are designed to make change time easier whether your active, wriggly baby is laying down or standing up. Featuring a 360 degree soft and stretchy waistband which easily tears open on the sides for easy removal and disposal. A pull-up style pant with fun Disney designs, Huggies® Ultra Dry Nappy Pants have up to 12 hours leakage protection. Huggies® Ultra Dry Nappy Pants are available in a range of sizes for both boys and girls; Size 4 Toddler (9- 14KG), Size 5 Walker (12 - 17KG) and Size 6 Junior (15KG+). Please note packaging may vary.
From the manufacturer
Up to 12 Hours Protection. Perfect Day and Night
Huggies provides up to 12 protection from leaks keeping baby dry all day and all night.
Huggies 360 degree waistband is soft and stretchy proving a comfortable and secure fit.
Tailored absorbency in the middle for girls and front for boys where they need it the most.
Tear open sides
Tear open side panels make removal quick and easy.
When should I start using Nappy-Pants?
As baby develops they get more and more active. It’s an exciting, fun and at sometimes frustrating period. If you start finding that your baby is rolling, wriggling, squirming or starting to stand during change time, it may be time to switch to Nappy-Pants. Huggies Nappy-Pants are perfect choice for an active, wriggly baby or on the go changes with its pull up design.
How do you use Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy-Pants?
Huggies Ultra-Dry Nappy-Pants are designed for a quick easy change of your active baby.
1. Slip on: slide up the nappy-pant just like regular pants with baby either lying down or even standing up.
2. Ready Set Go: Now your baby is ready to twist, turn and wiggle, and will be protected with the absorbency of a nappy while they explore their world in the day time, and while they rest at night.
3. Time to remove: simply tear down the sides and use the disposal tape on the back to roll into a ball.
|Product||Huggies Ultimate Newborn Nappies||Huggies Ultimate Nappies||Huggies Ultra Dry Nappies||Huggies Essential Nappies||Huggies Ultra Dry Nappy-Pants||Huggies Ultimate Nappy-Pants|
|Sizes||Sizes 1-2||Sizes 3-5||Sizes 3-6||Sizes 1-6||Sizes 4-6||Sizes 4-6|
|Which Nappy is right?||Designed to care for delicate newborn skin||All the feature of Huggies Ultra Dry plus Our Best Care for baby’s Skin||Comfortable and soft protection designed specifically for the absorbency needs of girls and boys||Reliable absorbent nappy||Designed for energetic babies who start rolling and wriggling at change time||Designed for energetic baby who start wriggling around at change time Plus our Best Care for Skin|
|Dry Touch Layer||-||✓||✓||-||-||✓|
|Breathe dry cover||✓||✓||✓||-||✓||✓|
|Up to 12hrs leakage protection||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Resealable pant sides||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Pull-up pant design||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Huggies ultra dry used to be a great product until couple of months but not any more sadly . Quality has dropped a lot.