- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Huion H1161 Graphics Drawing Tablet Android Devices Supported 8192 Pen Pressure with Battery-Free Stylus 10 Shortcut Keys
- Android & PC Supported-Compatible with Android 6.0 or later, Windows 7 or later, mac OS 10.12 or later, supporting the connection between Android mobile phone and tablet computer, 8mm thin, light-weight and Easy-to-Carry. Note: The cursor will not show up in Samsung Galaxy phone and tablet except for Note Serials.
- Large Working Area-279.4 x 174.6 mm (PC), 174.6 x 109.1mm(Android mode),this drawing tablet adopt the design concept of Full Cladding, which transforms from narrow frame to no frame. There is no hindrance to the creation of both hands on the graphic tablet, and the painting is more pleasant
- Battery-Free Pen-with 8192 level pressure sensitivity with tilt function, NO NEED TO CHARGE and environmentally friendly, allowing for constant uninterrupted using.5080LPI in resolution and upgraded 266RPS in reading rates, make it more accurate and natural
- Type C Interface & Touch Strip-Can easily plug in and out with either direction which is more convenient and stable. Both left and right handed use and the added touch strip can easily zoom in or out
- 10 Press Keys & 16 Soft Keys - Make it your exclusive pen tablet with the express keys that can be can be customized according to your usage habits for shortcut functions, including canvas zooming, brush adjusting and page scrolling
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
USB-C is reversible and thus you can insert the connector in both ways.
Data transmission speed and power supply efficiency of USB-C are better than those of Micro USB.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 74% (74%)||74%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Enter the 2019 Huion Inspiroy H1161 tablet. This tablet checked off nearly box for criteria and specs that I was looking for, primarily price since it was just going to be used as a second tablet. OH. MY. GOD. When I got this thing and set it up it completely blew me away. Pros/Cons below.
PRICE! I ended up scoring a great deal on this right before Black Friday for around $69.
Pressure sensitivity: It has nearly 4X's the levels of pressure sensitivity as my Wacom Intuos 4.
Touch slider: The touch slider is by far my favorite as it is a perfect linear control for resizing brushes within Photoshop and Lightroom. My Intuos 4 has a circular touch pad which was annoying.
Hot keys (buttons): The hot keys resemble the ones on my Intuos 4 and work perfectly to launch applications or customize controls.
Top touch controls: I love that are 16 customizable touch controls at the top (even though I have them disabled, I like having the option).
Size, finish, and feel: It's a perfect size, feels great, is smooth, and solid. The pen on tablet is a lot smoother compared to my Intuos 4 and I like it a little better. It's slightly smaller than my Intuos 4 with the same surface area. Love it.
Setup and use: It's super easy to setup and use. Download the driver from Huion's website and setup the hotkeys and controls how you like.
Connection: It's USB-C with an included 90º USB-C cable (and adapters!) so you can plug it in and set it up how you'd like with the cable facing towards you or away. Nice touch.
Additional nibs: Great that include 8 additional nibs.
Rubber feet: The rubber feet on the bottom of the tablet are PERFECT. They keep this thing anchored down. Doesn't slip or slide at all.
THE PEN: Even though the pen is battery-free, it feels cheap and lacks "heft" and/or any semblance of quality. It leaves me wanting more weight in it.
THE NIB: The nib feels ever-so-slightly loose like there's a little bit of play between resting it on the tablet and fully pressing down. Kinda of annoying. I also wish they offered different style of nibs.
THE PEN HOLDER: The pen holder has to be the biggest opportunity for improvement. It's all plastic, lightweight, and the pen doesn't even fit properly in it. It wobbles around and is very easy to knock over. Feels very cheap. Now, when I say it's "lightweight" I mean, they didn't even attempt to weigh it down or make it sturdy in the slightest. That was the biggest disappointment coming from a great-feeling Intuos 4 pen and pen holder.
This is now my MAIN tablet! It replaced the Intuos 4 (which I now use for my tutorials). Yes, it has a few flaws but the pros outweigh the cons. It's great to work on and the keys are laid out perfectly. I highly recommend this tablet for beginners and pros alike!
I use windows sketch, Gimp, and PSP, no problems at all! Very happy with the tablet, and feel like in this price range and even a bit higher, it's better than most out there.
I can fully recommend this to anyone :)
who know if that will fix it really? Don't be foolhardy, like me. RTFM before install. IMO this should be in the seller's description.
I am really disappointed with the lag !!!!
OS: windows 10Pro