|Package Dimensions||35 x 16 x 7.5 cm; 2.9 Kilograms|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||2.9 kg|
10 Ton Hydraulic Wire Force Terminal Crimper Cable Crimping Tool 9 Dies 4-70mm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 8 tons maximum crimping power. 9 sets of the largest hexagon crimping dies
- Dies are made of hardened steel with chrome finish. Crimps 4-70mm2 (AWG 12 to 2/0) size aluminum and copper wire
- Tool free for changing dies quickly. On/off knob for fast tool operation. 7 1/2" Long comfortable grips.
- Great for battery and welding cables, power wires and electrical cables etc.
- This 8-ton hydraulic crimper which has 9 dies! With the powerful crimper, you could crimp wires and butt connectors easily. The crimper tool crimps AWG 12 to 2/0 size copper and aluminum wires.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Brand new in box
More convenient and secure crimping operations
8 tons maximum crimping power
9 sets of the largest hexagon crimping dies
Dies are made of hardened steel with chrome finish
Crimps 4-70mm2 (AWG 12 to 2/0) size aluminum and copper wire
Tool free for changing dies quickly
On/off knob for fast tool operation.
7 1/2" Long comfortable grips.
Great for battery and welding cables, power wires and electrical cables etc.
Comes with a durable plastic case
Max pressure: 8 Ton
Stroke Capacity: 10mm
Crimping Die Qty: 9 pairs
Crimping Type: hexagon
Dies size: 4, 6, 8, 10, 16, 25, 35, 50, 70mm2
Case dimension (L x D x H): 34.3 x 15.8 x 7.6cm
Total weight: 2.7kg
1 x Hydraulic Crimper
9 x Pressing Hexagon Die
1 x Plastic Carry Case