Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Digital Humidity Monitor Temperature Humidity Gauge Meter for Baby Room, Kitchen, Office, Green House
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$4.00 (24%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Multiple Function: Thermometer hygrometer can be used as temperature and humidity monitor which ensures proper indoor humidity control. It is a very practical tool which can automatically detect the temperature in the range of -10-50℃. LCD digital display makes it easier to read.
- High & Low Records: This hygrometer digital thermometer displays can record the high and low temperature & humidity and corresponding recording time. Degree ℃ & ℉ unit is switchable.
- Clock Function: It's also can be used as a time clock with 12/24 hours. You can put it on your desk using the back stand or mount it on your wall via the back screw slot.
- Health Assistant: It is well designed product for monitoring indoor temperature and humidity for your health. You can set it in your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, nursery.
- Quality Assurance: All of the product are strictly inspected before shipment, so please purchase with confidence. Please contact us if there is a defective product due to manufacturing reasons.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"High & Low Records: This hygrometer digital thermometer displays can record the high and low temperature & humidity and corresponding recording time" - this is incorrect, the device does not have the capability to record the corresponding time (it does not keep time at all)
Furthermore, when using the outdoor thermometer plugged in, but indoors, the 2 readings differ at times, which means one thermometer or both is/are not accurate.
The only reason I'm not returning this is that I accidently damaged the packaging when opening it - tip: if you buy this don't cut open the packaging, you may want to return it.