Hzjundasi Analog Thumbstick Joystick for Nintendo Switch Joy-Con, Replacement Left and Right Analog Controller Rocker Rod Stick with Cap
- 【Made to fit Nintendo Switch Joy-Con】Special designed left/ right controller analog joystick rocker stick for Nintendo Switch Joy-Con.
- 【Replacement Parts】Use for replace the original old and damaged parts and makes it looks new all the time.
- 【Simple Operation】High quality replacement parts, it's easily to install and detach.
- 【Application Object】Suitable for: Nintendo Switch Controller Joy-Con.
- 【Package Includes】1 x Analog Joystick(Send without the retail package.)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Condition: Brand new and high quality.
Premium left/ right analog joystick controller rocker stick for Nintendo Switch Joy-Con.
Use for replace the original old and damaged parts, makes it looks new all the time.
Easy to install and detach.
Suitable for: Nintendo Switch Controller Joy-Con.
Kindly Note: You will get the product as the picture shown.
1 x Analog Joystick Stick(Send without the retail package.)
|5 star 56% (56%)||56%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 20% (20%)||20%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I have two issues with mine currently;
1. A slight click-in randomly happens whenever I'm moving forward (it doesn't trigger the button click-in), this seems to be the fact that it's a little loose inside.
2. Moving the direction stick fully in some directions is a little stiff -- this isn't detrimental to the actual movement of the stick though due to calibration.
It replaced my official joystick that had the dreaded constant moving forward defect, replaced it with this and I don't have that or any actual issue with the function of the joystick currently.
The only issue I have is what I've stated, other than that, it's fine.
The second joystick however would not install as the ribbon cable was slightly too wide for the connector, so much so that the ribbon snapped after repeated attempts.
Determined not to be beaten I stripped down both the defective original Nintendo joystick and replacement and transplanted the Nintendo ribbon into the replacements housing and the stick now works perfectly. It was a complete fiddle and took just shy of 2 hours to do.
But the cons of this and paying £8 for this when it's £3 else where I expected a bit better quality.
The rubber is a bit rough on skin.
The push down click is really loud and doesn't feel great.
And while moving it around it doesn't feel all that smooth.
But like I said it works and that's good! Just could have been better quality for what is being asked.
Took it apart again to check I'd put the Zif cable in properly, re-assembled, still didn't work. Took apart a third time and on closer inspection saw that on a portion of the zif cable, 4 of the 5 traces were missing sections!
Also the one I received was different to the one shown in the photos, the metal underside and the zif cable itself being different.
I'm returning it for a refund, have ordered from a different manufacturer, hopefully those will be of a better quality.
On second attempt the click button doesnt even work at all now, the unit might as well be completely dead.....
could do with price lower as ebay selling these for 5. otherwise i would put 5 stars.