IBD False Nails Power Bond, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
- Helps ensure maximum adhesion and longer wear
- Secures gels to the natural nail plate
- Great start for clients with problematic nails that lift or chip easily
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.35 x 7.62 x 9.53 cm; 15 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 May 2013
- Manufacturer : IBD
- ASIN : B0077ZW2SO
- Item Model Number : IE105
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
IBD power bond is a non-acid gel bonding agent for use with all LED and UV curable gels and gel polishes. Power Bond helps ensure maximium adhesion and longer wear. The easy brush-on application doesn't need to be cured and secures gels to the natural nail plate. This is a perfect start to any gel service especially for clients with problematic nails that lift or chip easily. Power Bond can be used with all gel products including soak off gels and gel polishes.