ICONSIGN Lash lift Silicone Pads (Size: S M M1 M2 L) (10pcs in a Box)
|Price:||+ $7.14 Delivery|
- WORK WELL - Curved shape design, fit your eyes well. It is easy to stick eyelid, glue and eyelashes
- MATERIAL - Silicone Gel. It is soft and light, so it feels comfortable on the eyelids and not easy to fall after sticking
- DIFFERENT SIZES - Meet your different needs, You have different curls to choose from. We also have other types of perming rods to choose from, welcome to shop
- RESUABLE - After use, it can be used again after cleaning.Perfect for professional Salon use or Individual use
- 100% SERVICE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any dissatisfaction about our product, we will reply you within 24 hours.100% satisfaction or your money back
Size: lash lift silicone pads
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Five different sizes meet Five different needs
By using these perming rods, you can choose the natural curls that suit you
Very easy to stick to eyelids and eyelashes, Basically can be matched with various types of glue
If you encounter any problems during use, please contact us
We will reply you as soon as possible, We guarantee that your problem will be solved very well.
If you think this perming rods is not suitable for you
It doesn't matter, we also have various types of perming rods of various sizes
You can find all kinds of perming rods on the market at affordable prices in our store
FOCUS ON EYE BEAUTY PRODUCTS
ACCEPT OEM AND WHOLESALE, WELCOME TO QUESTION!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have never had any curl to my lashes and have done the usual things like using a lash curler, using a heated lash curler, blow drying the curler before use, trying HUNDREDS of “curling” mascaras and honestly the list goes on.
So after finally caving in (and not really having much to lose), I ordered this product to see if it’s something that could work for me.
I had done endless research, watched all the videos, read all the reviews and finally felt prepared to tackle my eyelashes.
Now, regardless of how meticulous I was, the first time I tried it, nothing really happened at all.
But, after trying it again the next day, the results were significantly better.
Pro tip; if you’re a massive fan of “soap brows”, you can use this kit to laminate your brows (as I have).
For brow laminating, it’s absolutely perfect.
The only thing this kit could have done better is not only to include better instructions with perhaps some visual guides, but also instead of those weird y-shaped tools they include, they should have left them out entirely and included some of those mini q-tips instead because I didn’t use a single one of those things.
Besides those two points, I’m pretty happy with my results!
Top international reviews
ACTUALIZO: el producto funciona perfecto y el rizado dura hasta q la pestaña cumple su ciclo natural de vida aproximadamente un mes y medio, las nuevas van saliendo sin rizar y así sucesivamente, las q ya tienen producto nunca se bajarán hasta q se caigan cumpliendo su ciclo de vida .
Actualizo: me hice un segundo tratamiento antes de que se cumpliera al 100% el ciclo de todas las pestañas y las que todavia tenian químico, se me quemaron y las tube que cortar, como recomendación esperen 3 meses o 4 para hacerse nuevamente el tratamiento. Este funciona perfecto fue negligencia mia .
-came in a nice box
- gives you the tools you need
- definitely saw a light to medium curl after I was done
- unclear instructions, I had to YouTube more clear ones
- doesn’t give you a Baruch to get all the liquids out
- used the Large eye pads and it barely curled them, had to do it again with the Small size ones
- took about 40 minutes
It is a bit time consuming, but I love DIY beauty (I do my own shellac at home and lash tints as well, which I bought on amazon). this Lash lift kit takes at least 25-30 minutes, that's if you do both eyes together. but I would think its safer to do one at a time, until you get the hang of it.
Super pleased with the product!! There's so much product in the bottles, the kit will probably last quite a long time!
My experience: Due to a minor latex allergy I had to buy a non-latex glue, but after first attempt when the first eye curled very nicely when using the latex glue on the outside, and the second eye did not, after using non latex glue inside and out, I discovered a few things; the chemicals are designed to work with latex and not whatever is in the non-latex glue. That was the only difference between eyes, on my first attempt. On my second attempt I used the latex glue again with much more success. I also found that my lashes were super stubborn and wouldn't bend up at all to stick to either glue, so on my second attempt I pre-curled my lashes after step one; cleaning (and cleaning the curler with the solution provided). Worked well.
Other than that it worked very well, as you can see from the the photos, almost too well. I think next time I'll try a different pad, to see if I can get a more natural look. As it is my lashes are sticking straight up, not in a gentle curve.
I gave four stars because:
1) glue was dry when it arrived so I had to use my own. Although, I have an allergy to latex so I shouldn't have used it anyhow.
2) the instructions are.... Not super clear. I chalk it up to a bad translation.