- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.09 delivery
IMAK Compression Arthritis Gloves, Relieves Arthritic Aches, Pain, & Joint Swelling, Open Fingertip Gloves Provide Compression, Warmth, & Comfort, Increases Poor Circulation, XL, Pair, Up to 11.43cm
- Gloves are designed to provide comfortable compression and pain relief for arthritis and joint swelling
- Made of soft cotton material that is breathable and maintains its elasticity over time
- Open fingertip style provides all-day comfort and allows for users to have the freedom to touch, feel, and grip easily
- Mild compression provides warmth and increased circulation promoting healing
- Ideal for daily living activities including driving, gardening, crafts, and using electronics
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
IMAK Compression products provide natural relief from pain and stress. Specifically designed to help reduce swelling, improve circulation and provide warmth to affected areas, IMAK Compression products may help relieve pain from arthritis, fibromyalgia, overuse and more. Comfortable all day and night. Latex Free.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Wir haben die für meinen Opa gekauft. Meine Mutter hat die ausgepackt und die passten Ihr nicht einmal, sie bräuchte im "Normalfall" S/M. Für Opa mussten diese schon in XL sein. Ich habe erst gedacht es wurden falsche Handschuhe geschickt aber auf dem Zettel innen drinne steht XL.
Am Ende habe ich diese für mich selber behalten (ich bin auch eher M). Ich habe kein Arthritis, habe aber gedacht für den Winter.
Das Material ansich ist sehr schön. Da ich diese noch nicht getragen habe, kann ich aber nichts zur "Wirkung" sagen.
The construction on these could be sturdier. The seams aren't overlocked/serged and the seam allowance is tiny - millimetres. I imagine this is good for reducing uncomfortable pressure points, but within days of receiving these they needed repair for splitting seams along the side of the hand on both gloves. Disappointing. However, since repairing them they're holding up well.
The sizing guide on IMAK's site was a little confusing. Measuring the way that's indicated in the image, it seemed like he would need a large. We ordered XL, as he has very big hands and almost always takes an XL in gloves, which was the right choice. A large would have been too small for his hands.