IMEEA Double Prongs BBQ Barbecue Shish Kebab Skewers Stainless Steel Wooden Handle 15 inch，6 Pieces
- “Double U Shape” kebab skewers that would prevent speared food from spinning on the rods when you tried to turn it over
- Well-built stainless steel and comfortable wooden handle, perfect size in your hand and easy to clean
- Sharp-ended sticks and solid stainless steel material, makes it easier to barbecue meat, shrimps, vegetables
- 6 pack for outdoor dining, picnic, barbecue. Experience the comfort of stress free packing, traveling, camping, and happy family time
- Dimensions: Length-15 inches, width-1 inch; Weight: 13oz with IMEEA warranty
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The IMEEA Stainless Steel Fruit Forks with IMEEA warranty. Buy with confidence!
Made of high quality stainless steel construction means it will last for years or lifetime if you keep them well. And sturdy enough to hold food,not easy deformation or color change.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimension: Length-15 inches, width-1 inch
- Weight: 0.79lb (360g)
We are the only store with the IMEEA brand, shop all products are genuine, please rest assured to buy!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I eventually used them as two separate skewer prongs. However, next time I'll do this and then finish with food through both prongs to cross the tips and this should stop food sliding off (not that any food did slide off when I used it). I needed the food not to slide off as I wanted to put them in the BBQ vertically downward like a tandoor.
Easy clean but one of the wood handles appears to have split probably from the BBQ heat.
Per chi fosse interessato, il panettone basso da 1 kg ci sta preciso.