INBIKE 5mm Gel Pad Half Finger Bike Bicycle Cycling Gloves
- This short fingered bike gloves is made of high elastic lycra and knitted mesh fabric, breathable and comfortable to wear
- Extra padding with thicken EVA cycling gloves at palm part, super shock absorption, pain and fatigue relieving, guaranteeing men or women cyclers' riding more relaxed and easy
- The fabric of this bicycle gloves fingers inside part is terry cloth, helps to easily wipe sweat, durable and functional
- Low-profile velcro closure at wrist part,V shaped design, can adjust the tightness freely and give you the best fit
- This Inbike half finger gloves is suitable for spring summer and fall. Please refer to the last image to check the size information and choose the right size!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do you know what problem will happen without wearing gloves in riding for long time? It comes the hand ache.
Perhaps you are a excellent cyclist who never fall from bike, but when an accident happens, it will be a little late to regret.
It is time to prepare a pair professional cycling glove to protect your hands!
1. 5mm GEL palm pads are distributed in palm where are the bearing positions. They work well as a buffer layer, could ease your palm fatigue in riding. And as you know, We will use our hands to support our body subconsciously when we fall from a bike, that definite hurts hands very badly. If you were wearing cycling gloves with thick palm pad, You could avoid the problem.
2. At the same time, palm superfine fabric offers slip-proof and durable effects.
3. Back main mesh cloth speed up sweat releasing, making your hands feel cool in riding.
4. Convenience is one of the important factors for a pair of cycling gloves. Follow designs shows the thoughtful details : 1. Thumb terry cloth helps cyclists to wipe sweat during riding. 2. Big Velcro design not only stylish but also allow you to wear and put off easily. 3. pull-tab conduces to put off the gloves.
For the full finger gloves, the index finger and thumb have touch screen function.
All in all, the gloves is quality trustworthy and high cost performance.
Size Palm girth
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Provides lots of shock absorption and plenty of movement. Great gloves for warmer weather riding.
Top international reviews
Addendum: I liked the short finger gloves so well, I bought the long fingered ones. Same great palm padding, and I can use my cell phone with the gloves on. 5 stars.
The sizing issue is illustrated in the attached photo with the Amazon sizing added to the sizing on the packing card. The Amazon website drop down selection info is incorrect. The packing card that comes with the gloves has the correct sizing chart. The Amazon chart appears to be shifted one size small, so size up for the correct size.
I found this out the hard way, and had to return the first set of gloves, but Amazon makes that pretty easy and free (at least if you have Prime).
The first set had a torn seam, so it was going back anyway. The new, correct sized glove fit well, and seem to be well made, no issues with the seams or general quality. The "pull tab" provided to help remove the gloves isn't very helpful IMHO, and I expect it to tear off eventually, but I usually just pull the glove off so they are inside out anyway, so I can wash them after the ride...they get pretty sweaty and start to smell after a few rides if I just let the sweat dry (TMI?). But the quality of the padding is what I am most impressed with. if it holds up over time it will be a bonus.
Here's why I took a star, otherwise could be five stars. The huge velcro closure is unattractive, cumbersome, and in the way for (sorry) nose wiping, BUT... if you take a pair of scissors and cut off the velcro flap where it hits the glove and then take a knife and cut off the plastic emblem tag that is underneath the velcro (not seen in picture) you then have a really nice glove set.
Buying another couple sets. Would recommend.
These are very comfortable. My hands did sweat a little, but not much. After biking with them both yesterday and today my hands are pain free. I'll probably buy a couple more pairs for back-up.
I like the style and feel of the gloves and the padding is fine, but those big flips, oriented so turbulence from movement or just a strong headwind, makes those tabs flap, and in more extreme conditions, to open on their own. It's a bad design for anyone who is competitive.