INVACHI Men's Slim Fit Winter Warm Short Woolen Coat Business Jacket with Free Detachable Soft Touch Wool Scarf
- A perfect commuted jacket in winter.You can wear it with sweater ,Shirt in the top,Dress pants or Jeans in the bottom
- Very Soft and Breathable Material,Fully Lined with warm quilted padding
- Two Colors and Two style options: Grey, Coffee;Slant Slit Pockets One Matched with Normal Scarf, Flat pockets One Matched with Removable Scarf;two flap side pockets and one chest inside pocket, all are Utility Pockets.
- High Quality Mid-Length Fleece Trench Coat Closure with Three Buttons and Classic Four Sleeve Buttons(The length is about Thigh Length)
- Fashion designed,can be weared as formal and casual;perfect for outdoors, party, school, business.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 58% (58%)||58%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Update 1/24/20: Has not fallen apart. Survived my NYC trip and had me lookin' good while keeping me pretty warm. I like layering it and I like the quality a lot so I'm gonna bump it up from 4 stars to 5.
The material looks tough and is warm. Stitching is good. I like the quality of buttons because many times jackets have poor quality buttons. There is a zipper on side pockets which i prefer to keep my gloves.
I like the colors of the wool scarf. The material of scarf is really smooth and wont cause any irritation on neck.
Over all i like this product and i think for this price range this material is a good choice. I tried the coffee color and it is more like dark brown in color.
I think my only gripe about the coat is that I wish it had a different interior color. I find that the interior blue color clashes with the coffee exterior a bit, but it's hardly noticeable. For under $80 this thing is stylish and warm and really can't be beat.
I'm 6'1 around 190 Lbs. My waist is a 34. I bought an XL and it fits perfect. Any size bigger and the arms would would fit bad and be too long at the waist area.
The scark is attached to the jacket via elastic loops and buttons on the scarf itself so it stays in place and flat.
The material is relatively thick and weighty and nicely lined on the inside using two kinds of fabric. One for chest add another for the inner sleeves.
The front flat pockets are cosmetic but it does have side pockets. No inner pockets.
Honestly a solid purchase for the look, materials and fit. I'm very very pleased.
It is designed for my slender body 5'10" 162# 32 waist.