IOMI Heat Holders Thick Warm Non Slip 3.1 TOG Thermal Slipper Socks for Raynauds
- IOMI and Heat Holders have collaborated to come up with the Heat Holders socks for people that suffer from Raynaud's syndrome.
- Socks for Raynauds - Raynaud’s causes some areas of the body, such as your fingers and toes, to feel numb and cold in response to cold temperatures or other factors. Which in turn, limits blood circulation to the affected areas of the body.
- Heat Holders Loops & Brushed - They also have the innovative knitting technology and expert brushing process, that produces a long looped, cushion pile to maximise the amount of warm air being held inside the socks.
- 3.1 TOG - These socks have a TOG of 3.1, which is 8X warmer than a basic cotton sock (0.33 TOG). This makes them ideal for people with Raynauds.
- Non Slip - Includes non-slip grippers on the bottom of the socks, to provide better traction on indoor wood or tiled surfaces.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 25.8 x 15.2 x 6.6 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 April 2019
- ASIN : B07Q42GL9Y
- Manufacturer reference : IOMIHHRAYLLAV-MPN
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 104,997 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #384 in Men's Calf Socks
- Customer Reviews: