|Color||Silver, Double handle|
|Package Dimensions||11.94 x 8.89 x 8.13 cm; 113 Grams|
|Item Weight||113 g|
IPOW Upgraded 18/8 Stainless Steel Tea and Coffee Infuser Fine Mesh Filters Tea Strainer Steeper Double Handles for Hanging on Teapots, Mugs, Cups to steep Loose Leaf Tea and Coffee
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel without any harmful chemicals (Also called 304 stainless steel). rust resistant and odor free keeps your drink free of any unwanted taste. Safer option to dip in hot water than plastic ones. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Upgraded Extra fine holes with built-in Ultra Fine micro-mesh prevent almost all of the solids from getting into the water even very fine-leaved teas (such as rooibos, herbal teas and green teas) or coffee. Say good-bye to disposable tea bags!
- double handle Fits all. The handle makes taking the tea out of the container very simple, and double handles make this strainer fits into almost all cups, mugs, tea pots or other containers in place instead of falling into the containers like tea balls.
- roomy basket & sturdy lid. Larger capacity allows for more flow of water and fully expansion of tea without interfering steeping. The lid designed for holding in heat during steeping and to use as a base to place the infuser when tea is ready.
- 100% money back - contact us if you are not satisfied with it for any reason. We'll process full refund or send you a replacement without returning or any additional conditions. All issues will be solved within 24 hours.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
IPOW Upgraded FDA Approved 18/8 Stainless Steel Tea and Coffee Infuser
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Box said made in China. It is made with 18/18 stainless steel, 18/8 and 18/10 are the two most common grades of stainless steel used for food preparation and dining, also known as Type 304 (304 Grade)the first number,18, refers to the amount of chromium present and the second represents the amount of nickel. For example, 18/8 stainless steel is comprised of 18% chromium and 8% nickel. So it should be rust resistant and durable. I had as expected, no metallic taste.
Will it fit your cup/pot well? The ad gives measurements but just to validate. The circular part of the lid is 3" and the inside diameter is 2-1/2". Top diameter is 2-1/2" (the bucket) and the bottom diameter is 1-3/4". Height is 3". The wings are 1-1/2" long and do not get hot, so easy to grab, but also dependent on the diameter of your cup. Total wing span 5", so again look at your cup/pot diameter.
The lid serves as a lid to keep warm, or when done steeping, as a coaster. The depth of the coaster is about 5/16" and adequately hold the drip from the tea leaves (one cup tea leaf brew), for a tea pot and filled up, not sure it would accommodate. A won of caution is that if you use the lid as a lid, hot water condensation gets on the bottom of the lid, so if you are using as a coaster, be sure to dry off the bottom before putting it on the table.
The basket is a fine mesh, the ad says <0.01". About the same as a Keurig refillable that I had. I do loose tea, but it looks like it will do coffee, like a medium grind / french press grind, but I haven't tried that, but the Q&A and other reviews suggest you can make coffee.. The inside has a seam and you have to be careful if drying with a towel, have to wipe counter-clockwise or the seam may spread and leaves get in (see pic). The basket works very well- no loose leases floating around in the tea at the bottom of the cup :-)
Cleaning is pretty easy, I spray water from the outside first, them spray water on the inside after tapping a wing in the sink drain to get the majority of the leaves out. Works well. It is dishwasher safe.
Overall very pleased, 4-star because of the seam and unknown long-term impact of this.
[edit /update] After using for 2-3 moths now the seam has held up. It goes through the dish washer well and comes out sparkling and unscathed.
This is a great community- if you likes the pics and extra measurement and details- please hit the helpful button- it provides motivation to put in the extra time.
Numi Organic Tea Breakfast Blend, Loose Leaf Black Tea, 16 Ounce Bulk Pouch. Better than weak Twinnings tea bags!
Update: Used it a few more times now and I love it. Just make sure to put it on something to catch the drips afterward because it holds in a bit more liquid than most tea strainers.
Update 2: It’s been many months since I started using this. I’m not sure if it’s my hard water or the type of tea I make but this filter no longer works. I soaked it in hot water with some citric acid to try and clear out the filter, but it only helped for a few days. I still feel like this is a great filter for most types of teas but some clog up the holes so bad that the tea will brew extremely light and tasteless. Having to change my review due to that.